hubby sucks it too

I’m sucking more and more black cock, my wife and one of her friends love to sit on the couch and sip wine will I strip naked and show off my caged dicklet then undress their bull (wife has two regulars now that enjoy having a white man on his knees serving him in front of the ladies he’s going to be fucking later on). They like to see me kiss his chiseled stomach/6 pack, they’ll have him turn around and make me squeeze his ass so I can feel how hard it is then kiss and lick his cheeks. They’ll have him turn back around and have me slowly kiss his Pubic area then have me do that all the way down to the head of his cock. Before I can take it in my mouth, I have to kiss and suck his balls in my mouth then he turns back around and bends over. They make me stare at his ass a bit then have me lean in and kiss him right on his asshole….just a little kiss like I did down his cock but then they’ll tell me, NO!!! French kiss his asshole and I do as told. I don’t know why but both the girls get a big turn on out of this. Sometimes they’ll have me then pull his cock back between his legs and start sucking it or he’ll turn around, arms crossed on his chest and let me go to town bobbing, slabbing, gagging, eyes watering trying to swallow as much black cock as I can. Many times now, they’ll let me take the first load and it may take 10-15 minutes of sucking before I can get him to cum. Her friend loves it when I suck on his balls and he jacks off, one hand on top of my head, and then she loves to have him shoot it on my face and in my mouth and even comes over and milks the last of his cum from his cock as she tells me to hold out my tongue like a good little boy and get my treat. I love when they get to fucking, my wife having me over and pulling his cock out of our friends pussy and making me smell it, smell her pussy on his black cock….that’s it, doesn’t her pussy smell good on that big cock….honey, if you had a big cock like this, as she shakes it in my face, that smell would be all over your cock….but you don’t do you….you want to taste her pussy?? Not a question I can answer no because as she’s asking. She’s pointing it towards my mouth with a gentle push down in the back of my head.

I never knew women could be so kinky but let me tell you, it may seem like a fantasy but it’s real and my wife and a few of her friends, are super sex freaks…..maybe I hit the jackpot but I’m so enjoying life!

I’m sucking more and more black cock, my wife and one of her friends love to sit on the couch and sip wine will I strip naked and show off my caged dicklet then undress their bull (wife has two regulars now that enjoy having a white man on his knees serving him in front of the ladies he’s going to be fucking later on). They like to see me kiss his chiseled stomach/6 pack, they’ll have him turn around and make me squeeze his ass so I can feel how hard it is then kiss and lick his cheeks. They’ll have him turn back around and have me slowly kiss his Pubic area then have me do that all the way down to the head of his cock. Before I can take it in my mouth, I have to kiss and suck his balls in my mouth then he turns back around and bends over. They make me stare at his ass a bit then have me lean in and kiss him right on his asshole….just a little kiss like I did down his cock but then they’ll tell me, NO!!! French kiss his asshole and I do as told. I don’t know why but both the girls get a big turn on out of this. Sometimes they’ll have me then pull his cock back between his legs and start sucking it or he’ll turn around, arms crossed on his chest and let me go to town bobbing, slabbing, gagging, eyes watering trying to swallow as much black cock as I can. Many times now, they’ll let me take the first load and it may take 10-15 minutes of sucking before I can get him to cum. Her friend loves it when I suck on his balls and he jacks off, one hand on top of my head, and then she loves to have him shoot it on my face and in my mouth and even comes over and milks the last of his cum from his cock as she tells me to hold out my tongue like a good little boy and get my treat. I love when they get to fucking, my wife having me over and pulling his cock out of our friends pussy and making me smell it, smell her pussy on his black cock….that’s it, doesn’t her pussy smell good on that big cock….honey, if you had a big cock like this, as she shakes it in my face, that smell would be all over your cock….but you don’t do you….you want to taste her pussy?? Not a question I can answer no because as she’s asking. She’s pointing it towards my mouth with a gentle push down in the back of my head.

I never knew women could be so kinky but let me tell you, it may seem like a fantasy but it’s real and my wife and a few of her friends, are super sex freaks…..maybe I hit the jackpot but I’m so enjoying life!
Lucky Sucker

I think you are in the ultimate situation. You are definitely living the dream. I am so envious. If you ever need a second little dicklet white boi to help with the cleaning duties let me know please.

I think you are in the ultimate situation. You are definitely living the dream. I am so envious. If you ever need a second little dicklet white boi to help with the cleaning duties let me know please.

We have at time from time posted an ad in doublelist for a wanna be cuckold to come and watch with me. We have strict requirements, white men only, not after pussy and agree to be locked in one of my chastity devices upon arrival, my wife screens them via pictures of face, body and cock size then meets them in public for a better explanation in person of what they will be watching and may be asked to do. They have to be open to eating pussy, fresh and freshly fucked and more so freshly fucked and full of cum, they must be ok with sucking black cock, eating cum, rimming her and his ass and being pegged. That is how she prefers other cucks to cum, after the bull is finished and gone, she gets them doggy style and fucks their ass as she reaches around and jacks them off…..amazing how fast they cum and how much they shoot usually. We have done this probably 15-20 times over the last 4-5 years but slowed way down during covid. One cuck who we’ve had over the last 3 times for this, requests for me to suck his little dick while my wife fucks him. Amazing how much easier it is to suck and take a white dick in your mouth as compared to a BBC but I greatly prefer sucking BBC even though some are so big they do hurt your jaws.

It is more amazing when we have posted these ad’s, how many responses we get, it’s overwhelming……there are a lot of men out there craving to be in a cuckold relationship but it seems very rare for women to be into this the way my wife and a friend or two of her’s are but they are out there, just fewer cuckoldresses than cuckold wannabe’s I believe.

We have at time from time posted an ad in doublelist for a wanna be cuckold to come and watch with me. We have strict requirements, white men only, not after pussy and agree to be locked in one of my chastity devices upon arrival, my wife screens them via pictures of face, body and cock size then meets them in public for a better explanation in person of what they will be watching and may be asked to do. They have to be open to eating pussy, fresh and freshly fucked and more so freshly fucked and full of cum, they must be ok with sucking black cock, eating cum, rimming her and his ass and being pegged. That is how she prefers other cucks to cum, after the bull is finished and gone, she gets them doggy style and fucks their ass as she reaches around and jacks them off…..amazing how fast they cum and how much they shoot usually. We have done this probably 15-20 times over the last 4-5 years but slowed way down during covid. One cuck who we’ve had over the last 3 times for this, requests for me to suck his little dick while my wife fucks him. Amazing how much easier it is to suck and take a white dick in your mouth as compared to a BBC but I greatly prefer sucking BBC even though some are so big they do hurt your jaws.

It is more amazing when we have posted these ad’s, how many responses we get, it’s overwhelming……there are a lot of men out there craving to be in a cuckold relationship but it seems very rare for women to be into this the way my wife and a friend or two of her’s are but they are out there, just fewer cuckoldresses than cuckold wannabe’s I believe.
That is so awesome

Within 10-15 minutes of a posting, we have literally over 100 replies with pictures, guys begging to let be involved, saying they’ll do any and everything she asks….it truly is overwhelming. Luckily, we have found one guy so far that’s been perfect for us. He’s divorced, only 32, 6’2” 200# probably and not really an ounce of fat, built like a brick house…..but like me, has a tiny little white dick.….even looks smaller because he’s so big and muscular. Wife lets me put the chastity device on him, it’s actually really hot to watch him lay on his back, her straddling his face and watch a black man fuck right over his face, watching those black balls slap back and forth across his face, watching him lick and suck balls and clit and cock, rimming the black man’s ass at my wife’s command with her screaming to grab those cheeks and spread them apart, get that tongue in there deep As her one bull Loves to cum like this. Hot hearing him grunt, my wife telling the other cuck he’d better have that tongue deep in that black ass, she has a death grip on his locked cock, pulling on his balls…then watching her bull leave his cock in deep as long as he can, enjoying the feel of both pussy and a tongue in his asshole as my wife keeps his balls pulled in the cage with her nails sunk in pretty hard until her bull gives her the all clear and that he’s about to pull out…..then she makes sure the bull pulls out and drops that spent cock, still dripping cum from the piss slit, into his mouth and has him suck it a bit, some cum from her pussy falling out on his chin and neck….then watching her wiggle her hips above his face, making him beg to lick that used pussy….seeing her asshole flex out as she tries to push cum out and does….watching it drip and she can feel it, wiggles her face closer to his mouth teasing until he can’t stand it and grabs her hips devouring her cum filled pussy…..I love watching this too because that’s how she’s fed me black cum thousands of times now during the past damn near 15 years…..it’s awesome to be able to share this with other unhung white boys like myself who want this as bad as i do but just can’t find it out there as it’s super hard to find a kinky woman like this for sure. I love knowing we are giving other cuck wannabe’s a fantasy time come true.

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Are you on the left watching in the last photo?

Back