hubby sucks it too

Según mis Amantes, mi cornudo es un gran chupapollas. Eso funciona bien ya que hago que me chupe el culo de la polla de mi amante cuando quieren volver a entrar en mi coño después de darme un orgasmo anal.

Puede dejar que incluso el toro más colgado le folle la garganta hasta que sus bolas estén en su cara y trague o dejar que se disparen directamente en su garganta tan profundamente que ni siquiera tenga que tragar. Siempre se pone duro como una roca cuando está chupando una polla o comiendo semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478

tufff leer y ver las fotos de tu marido estoy tan duro que no puedo todo me llevo a los momentos en que estoy así junto a mi chica algo que nadie ha comentado es que nadie va a ver una expresión de tanto morbo y placer en el rostro de una mujer que cuando está disfrutando ver a su hombre ser penetrado frente a ella
a la mía por ejemplo antes de ser penetrada ella exige que me penetren a mi primero para que le de la opinión de cual debe ser la pinga primera para ella

My mature wife would love taking that bbc that would be the cock to move her to take her first bbc when we discuss it she always says I would like to just touch a big one her curiosity is going to get the best of her soon
I'm hoping my wife will get to that stage , for now it's black dildo's and videos . She gets extremely turned on by watching BBC in white women video's . I talk to her asking question" like does the BBC look good . does looking at it turn her on . does it make her wet watching it . would she like to feel a BBC in har mouth and pussy . To all of thoes questions she says YES . when she cum's half the time she squrt's all over the place . But after the video she say's that she will never want another man to have sex with but me , drive's me crazy . I need help .

I'm hoping my wife will get to that stage , for now it's black dildo's and videos . She gets extremely turned on by watching BBC in white women video's . I talk to her asking question" like does the BBC look good . does looking at it turn her on . does it make her wet watching it . would she like to feel a BBC in har mouth and pussy . To all of thoes questions she says YES . when she cum's half the time she squrt's all over the place . But after the video she say's that she will never want another man to have sex with but me , drive's me crazy . I need help .
She is on the right path, let me know if you need help buddy

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
i recall reading about him on another site. I remember that he drinks piss from the tap or a glass. I salute him.

Back