hubby sucks it too

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Soooooo love these pics...LOVE them. A dream cum tru to be this lucky hubby...getting fed BBC and love how you describe him. Like him I get rock hard sucking BBC s well...just proves I love it so!

I'm a strong muscular wht guy but the power of BBC brings me to my knees. I get such a rush sucking and swallowing superior blk seed. I've sucked around 16 BBCs so far and just sucked one today . I always thank them . I wear panties too. I've never given my ass to BBC but I think of it more and more. I'd like to know what it's like to get fucked like a true BBC cumslut does.
Love this and hope you find out. I’m right there with you...sucked several BBC, eating black ass and even been pissed on...and yes been in sissy lingerie some...but never given the honor of being fucked like a real slut by BBC and cumming like the sissy bitch I am from getting hammer by black cock filling my ass...sooooooo want this...hope you get it soon..

For me the first time i watches my husband suck a bbc i was not sure if he or i enjoy it or not ,, But that night after it happen when it was just him and i we talk most of the night about what had happen still not sure ,, About 2 weeks after that night my bull was over he was on the couch i'm in the floor between his legs sucking away getting him ready for a night of fun , my husband was setting in a chair watching me ,I kept watching my husband watching me ,I thought i saw my hubby lick his lips but not sure about it or not ,I looked and he was doing again this time i was sure , So i thought i would see for sure so i lookes at my hubby and said would you like to join me ,At first he just set there so i ask him again this time he got up walk over to where we were drop to his knees watching me ,i move my mouth away put my hand on the back of his head push him down still his lips was touching head of his bbc slowly he open his mouth and stated licking it ,, i got to say that time it really turn me on watching my husband trying to take as much of his cock as he could and i think he enjoy it his self ,, After that night he never make the first move but all i need to do is ask him and he right there

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Love it

I'm a strong muscular wht guy but the power of BBC brings me to my knees. I get such a rush sucking and swallowing superior blk seed. I've sucked around 16 BBCs so far and just sucked one today . I always thank them . I wear panties too. I've never given my ass to BBC but I think of it more and more. I'd like to know what it's like to get fucked like a true BBC cumslut does.
Yes I s agree!!!! Very hot

Back