hubby sucks it too

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Zsounds like a challenge on the deep throat. I have a thick base

You go cuckie! Try wearing more lingerie, it will heighten your feeling of submissiveness, emasculation and femininity. In short it will maximize your pleasure in sucking the BBC. The Bulls like it too!
That is true. Adding some lingerie will make you feel even more submissive, add a dimension of nastiness that is so thrilling and for me, it really helps me go deeper into a sub role...or should I say sissy sub role. All but one of my BBC Doms preferred new in lingerie. Great advice Sandy.

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Love love LOVE this...living such an outstanding life. Lucky cuck to be sure!

Last edited:

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Very nice

Back