hubby sucks it too

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
So hot

Yes it is a dominate thing, alot ofor white guys secretly want to suck hung black guys, I've been told this from many white guys.
And many black guys love to dominate a white guy especially when the white wife is watching.
I love watching hubby have his mouth used.
Much of this depends on the desires of the Black Man and the type relationship you have with him. Something I enjoy most is to play with myself while a Black Man uses my hub or watch as my hub provides sexual service. A Black Man may make it clear up front that he expects to use the cuck, or I may be the one to tell him it turns me on to watch my hub being used or provide service. If the contact for me to meet a man has been made through my hub, I expect my hub to tell him of his desire to be used in front of me, or to be humiliated by a superior Black, or whatever. Everything involved with this type of activity can be lots of fun for all involved, so don't be afraid to express your desires. All of this is about fun, experimenting with different activities, trying out new fantasies, whatever. Try it, and if you don't like it, don't do it again.

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
How do I make my husband do the same

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
great pics! very hot !

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Your Cuckold is my hero!

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
That’s very hot!

Back