hubby sucks it too

My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.

Submission of cuckies is very erotic.

My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.
I am encouraging my hub to make himself available to Black Men to use any way they wish. I have no objection to my hub being with other women, but I told him that I prefer that he live the lifestyle of cuck for me, and serve as a true faggot for Black Men.

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
this is a g reat set of pics; so hot !

You didn’t say what hubby feels about that. I would love to hear his thoughts
He knows that my interest is Black Cock. He is happy that I am that way. So he very much understands all that is in play and he is enthusiastic about submission to Black Men. He already sucks Black Cock and wants to rim Black ass, just like I do. I know he will enjoy giving up his ass also.

Back