hubby sucks it too

My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.

Those of us men who have submitted to wife domination, cuckold and black bull submission would never want to change a thing. Going down on my wife's bull (or my wife) is exciting and erotic. The humiliation is part of the excitement. The turn on is increased when I am refused a release. I am locked in Chastity a lot and can get so damn horny I will do anything, anywhere to bet release. This lifestyle is not for every man but for me it is exactly what I needed. I was totally straight in the beginning and am admittedly Bi now. And I feel so sexy in my pink bikini panties.
Sometimes my wife makes me unzip and show them to her friends which is so humiliating. I love it.

I started as a cuckold with some reservations. After being trained by my wife and watching her with her Bulls, I was getting more excited. I am totally subby and suck black cock, swallow and clean. I am also becoming more fem and have taken black cock in what the Bulls call my boi pussy. I am in chastity, a CB3000 and now find that only black cock gets me excited but my cock doesnt get as hard as it did.

I started as a cuckold with some reservations. After being trained by my wife and watching her with her Bulls, I was getting more excited. I am totally subby and suck black cock, swallow and clean. I am also becoming more fem and have taken black cock in what the Bulls call my boi pussy. I am in chastity, a CB3000 and now find that only black cock gets me excited but my cock doesnt get as hard as it did.

It can happen so quickly. I am so glad it happened to me

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Great pictures !!!

all small dick white cuck hubby's should be properly trained for the privilege of fluff and clean up duties for their white wives and superior Black Bulls, and if the Black Bull's beautiful Black COCK needs constant attention if wifey does not ever happen to be in the mood. Constant training and practice is always good to perfect hubby's cocksucking skills and chastity will assure hubby is always horny and hungry for cock. Making hubby wear sexy panties all of the time and perhaps an anal butt plug is a good reminder for him or "her" status as a slutty whore cucky cocksucker.

Last edited:
Yes it is a dominate thing, alot ofor white guys secretly want to suck hung black guys, I've been told this from many white guys.
And many black guys love to dominate a white guy especially when the white wife is watching.
I love watching hubby have his mouth used.

The first time a husband sucked me off, I didn't expect it at all. I had already fucked and cum in his wife a few times. She and I were laying in bed kissing and her husband was hovering around the bed. Next thing I know, he took my semi-hard cock down his throat. I grunted and his wife said "He likes it. He likes it.". He kept sucking until I was rock hard and I deposited a few more loads into his wife's pussy. That was years ago and I would love to find a couple with a bi husband to repeat this experience.

I for one really love sucking a huge black cock and sharing it with a understanding white female, also to lick her clit while she gets fucked by BBC and sucking her can't juice off that cock when it pulls out and also to make sure and lick that well fucked pussy clean. I live fucking a woman after to feel how loose and sloppy her cunt is all the while she tells me how she wants and needs more BBC. I am a Dominant and masculine orally bi white male, and I like participating as well as watching so I am not exactly a cuckold and wouldn't know what to classify myself as. Love to direct the action making my woman take only the biggest black cocks that will afford her the maximum pleasure and mind blowing orgasm, I think this is what really has me so addicted; I love to see a woman get total and complete sexual gratification and satisfaction even with another guy, but particularly if they have a much larger cock than me ( I am white, but don't have a small cock, just nowhere near the size of blacks) I don't care how many cocks my woman takes, just so long as she sends pics, tells me about it during sex, let's me watch and be a kinky fuck and get off with me sucking the guys cock and encourages it. I love it when I find a female into this and can share my kinky deviant ways with someone who loves this stuff as much as me.

Back