Hubby is Afraid Now!

A lot of women share your type of fantasy, Latina ... hope you eventually get to experience yours "safely" of course. Sorry again for the disturbance.

Irrespective of relation type, quality partners are needed for it to be a fulfilling one. It seems U have already found one in such an understanding husband. Between the two of U, it shouldn’t be that difficult to find yet another one. Reassure him of ur love & loyalty and take the time to vet ur perspective candidates.....remember, two heads are better than one (pun intended). Much success in ur search

Good afternoon all! :mstickle: Glad to see we got back on topic. I am definitely feeling more confident about trying this new lifestyle and the reality surrounding it :sex:
Would your husband let you have a night out on your own with a black guy? I know that may not happen right away b/c of the pandemic, but maybe he would???

So just as he was finally coming around covid hit. Then the protests followed.. so while I support the protests and even attended a few, he is now scared of doing the cuckold thing because he believes the guy will fuck me and then beat the ******* out of him. I just ever see this playing out.. I am so frustrated, mostly sexually frustrated.
He doesn't need to worry sweetheart!We brothers just want to give you the ultimate pleasure babygirl!!

Attachments

• Resized_20190701_212306(1).jpeg
    Resized_20190701_212306(1).jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 85
So just as he was finally coming around covid hit. Then the protests followed.. so while I support the protests and even attended a few, he is now scared of doing the cuckold thing because he believes the guy will fuck me and then beat the ******* out of him. I just ever see this playing out.. I am so frustrated, mostly sexually frustrated.
If your white boy loves you and is devoted to your orgasmic pleasure by any means necessary then he should drop to his knees and beg your Black Bull for a proper beating right before he fucks you in front of your beat up cuck! Devotion to your pleasure should be a lot more important than his properly rearranged face! Maybe you need a real cuck that absolutely knows his place in todays world!

Us too. She (me) loves the idea of him being put in good place. Especially by my BBC lover. My lover can have whatever he wants.

Forgive me for going in hard but I get touching when others box us into the TV and BS news programs that display us as murderous criminals and Thugs. I have been traumatized from the age of four until now . I didn't even know what racism was back then. Not only myself but Countless others whom hasn't realized what they were dealing with. At ten years old beaten by police for playing in a area where he thought that a black baby should not be. At twelve falsely accused of robbery. At twenty one shouldn't be driving a new car. Until you walked in someone's else's shoes Don't Be Falsely Assuming Others. Back to BBC business

You have every right to. Makes me angry you have to deal with that.

So the general consensus has been to start a relationship and get to know these guys beforehand so everyone feels comfortable when we meet. Here is the vexing part of this for me... my fantasy is to meet a black STRANGER and sleep with him. So the issue is how can I feel like the guy is somewhat of a stranger if I have had weeks or months of conversations or meetings with him. I just want to know the bare minimum like mostly physical stuff and sexual preferences. I want the excitement of the meet. I feel like if I “get to know” him too much it will ruin it. But then of course others talk about the safety issue of it all. I don’t know... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔😬:unsure::rolleyes::(

For what it's worth (and I'm not in the lifestyle, so this is just applying thought), perhaps the approach might be for you to find a hotwife or couple, here or elsewhere, for your husband to meet and talk with. They'll be able to answer quesions to address fears, and quite likely be able to give a recommendation or two on local bulls. Your husband can meet them but you don't have to, so they can be safe and vetted, but a stranger to you.

I would get verified, get your husband in here, and I'm sure the community can help out.

Really he is concerned that Black men will beat him up physically, after they fuck you. Do you see how stupid and silly this sounds. That’s how you know profiles like this are not real.

If your white boy loves you and is devoted to your orgasmic pleasure by any means necessary then he should drop to his knees and beg your Black Bull for a proper beating right before he fucks you in front of your beat up cuck! Devotion to your pleasure should be a lot more important than his properly rearranged face! Maybe you need a real cuck that absolutely knows his place in todays world!
Wtf

Back