Hubby had agreed to let me finally try black cock 1 time. But now says NO. He thinks I will become addicted, won’t stop & become a black cock slut?

After “researching” on the internet my hubby read the confessionals and he is worried I won’t need him anymore and he said he could see me giving myself completely to a black bull
After “researching” on the internet my hubby read the confessionals and he is worried I won’t need him anymore and he said he could see me giving myself completely to a black bull
My wife is also a Latina. She loves to fantasize about black men when I fuck her with her big dildo. But, sadly she’s never been bold enough to try it for real. I’d never hold her back from enjoying black!

100% believe sex can just be sex.

Your husband needs to trust that you love him and will still be his emotionally. That being said, he can love the idea of you getting bbc and experiencing it’s pleasures. In my mind, it’s another way you can please your lady.

My wife's first time, she wanted it bad but was scared and nervous.i set it up with a guy from Craigslist he bumped into her by her work.she thought i was out of town, long story short i watched it from the bedroom window i don't know who was more horny my wife me or the Craigslist guy.i made sure he was cool good looking and chiseled with 10 1/2 inches, she got pounded all night and I heard her moan and beg it was amazing

This was me last night after getting home with a ******* husband View attachment 3110967and having to release all that sexual frustration and just wanting that black cock inside me!
Well it seems that your husband was right, if he isn't sure about it here you are already lying and cheating on him. So yeah his concerns are truly valid. Yes you are gonna here from the gallery to go ahead and do it but you are married and are in a relationship with him. If your only concerned about your wants and desires then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship. How would you feel if the tables were turned and your husband did something like this behind your back

Reactions: Rcp
Hi I am not sure I follow your postings. I too am very intrigued by BBC but I recall looking at your posts back beginning of the year saying you had your first black who was friend of hubby and were disappointed a bit as you expected the BBC to be bigger and thicker but this post starts off with you saying he agreed to let you try it once then changed his mind. :rolleyes::):rolleyes:
I'd love for my wife to say she'll try it once. and I'm fine if she gets hooked.

Has he ever shared you before?

Have you ever gave him a threesome with another woman? Reciprocation is just one tactical way around his fear!

Men are easier to convince than women especially if you treat him to a little fantasy experience first then he will likely be much more open to giving you your fantasy! Never expect hubby to give you what you wouldn't give!

Ad-dic-tion:
"the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity"

If you are in this lifestyle and you are not addicted to BBC then what's the point? that kind of defeats the purpose 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just stay in your vanilla lifestyle where it's safe.

Back