Hubby had agreed to let me finally try black cock 1 time. But now says NO. He thinks I will become addicted, won’t stop & become a black cock slut?

Hi I am not sure I follow your postings. I too am very intrigued by BBC but I recall looking at your posts back beginning of the year saying you had your first black who was friend of hubby and were disappointed a bit as you expected the BBC to be bigger and thicker but this post starts off with you saying he agreed to let you try it once then changed his mind. :rolleyes::):rolleyes:

After “researching” on the internet my hubby read the confessionals and he is worried I won’t need him anymore and he said he could see me giving myself completely to a black bull
He most likely knows you well enough to see this happen. Problem is once you make that option to your wife it is almost impossible to take it away, they just do it anyhow. So if you want to ride the black monster cocks go ahead and ride. You already know you want to.

😂😂😂 the original poster is just some guy living out his fantasy pretending to be a woman. Only guys use that language. PERMISSION lol. Adults don't need permission. A relationship is built on trust and respect. If the op was in one he would know that. Adults can do whatever they chose no permission necessary. Adults know that there are consequences and weigh their options. Adults do not need permission. So GTFOH poser.

😂😂😂 the original poster is just some guy living out his fantasy pretending to be a woman. Only guys use that language. PERMISSION lol. Adults don't need permission. A relationship is built on trust and respect. If the op was in one he would know that. Adults can do whatever they chose no permission necessary. Adults know that there are consequences and weigh their options. Adults do not need permission. So GTFOH poser.

Adults understand in a relationship you must have concessions, selfishes don't need permission, but no cry after when you stay alone.

Hi I am not sure I follow your postings. I too am very intrigued by BBC but I recall looking at your posts back beginning of the year saying you had your first black who was friend of hubby and were disappointed a bit as you expected the BBC to be bigger and thicker but this post starts off with you saying he agreed to let you try it once then changed his mind. :rolleyes::):rolleyes:
Yes, he even set up the meet with his friend. However, it seems that the longer he has been looking into it the less agreeable he is with the situation. Ow he doesn’t want to do it at all while I just want to do it even more.

Adults understand in a relationship you must have concessions, selfishes don't need permission, but no cry after when you stay alone.
To excuse the pun- this is not simply black and white. There is a lot of gray in relationship. This is something I really want, however, I am in a committed marriage and if this is ever going to happen it must be consensual. It is never about “permission” it is about respect for one another and not cheating behind each other’s back.

To excuse the pun- this is not simply black and white. There is a lot of gray in relationship. This is something I really want, however, I am in a committed marriage and if this is ever going to happen it must be consensual. It is never about “permission” it is about respect for one another and not cheating behind each other’s back.

It's how i understood it. And seriously i don't think it's the best place to talk about it, some here think only about fantasms, some others don't think most far their own interest. In all case your husband and you are the only ones, who can take the decision. And seriously don't think it's like on the pictures or whatever there is a lot of different people, i made 3 threesomes and one other xp where i just sucked the guy, this is only for this xp i saw a huge black dick "23cm" when my man, white, has 20cm. The second time, it's sure i was shy but really he had an average dick probably ~13cm, and the last ~16cm. Now it's sure the fantasm part, if you have one, will change everything, it's not a matter of be addict because guys are overmounted or whatever, it's just because with the tabous you will think you are an incredible bitch, everyone want to fuck you, and this is why you will become addict... it's normal your husband think about this problems. And i don't think a such think must be so important to break a relationship... imagine your husband with a marvelous bitch it's not so easy to think only to his pleasure. In all case you need complicity between you, i don't talk about cuckholding, it's something else, i talk about swingers, but that must excite him, there is many way... like to be his bitch, and do more than ordinary and the most important, do more with him. Fuck with a stranger don't mean you will give him all, It's better to have different act with the stranger and with your husband, and don't act with your husband as someone fragile, but like a bull... place your ass to be fucked the deepest possible, and i think he will have no question, but it must be true and not a way to lie to him. Same thing, i think it's natural you make a threesome with a woman or a couple, by the same way he want to please you, please him.

Sorry i'm not english.

After “researching” on the internet my hubby read the confessionals and he is worried I won’t need him anymore and he said he could see me giving myself completely to a black bull
Probably not the best place to ask for advise, look at the site it will be heavily weighted towards you taking black cock in your married white pussy. Question is that needs answered is, do you want to take black cock in your married white pussy and he told you yes but because you may actually like it and want it. That somehow after the fact he wants to talk. He should have never ask if he did not want to be part of that to start. I think he really wants it but may be afraid that he can not put the genie back in the bottle.
s

Exactly

Back