How to notice cuck couples in public ?

My wife dresses like everyone else. To look at her you would not be able to tell that we have a cuckold relationship or how many men she breeds with on a regular basis. We have been married 51 years and cuckolded 47 years. We have four grown *******. Two, we think, are mine and two are black mixed. Products of my wife's black lovers. She always goes bareback at her choice. Condoms are a pain to mess with and she likes the fill of her lover's penis and the fill of his cum shooting in her. To look at her you would never know the special ******* she has given birth to or lifestyle.

They usually drive heavy duty monster truck.
He's usually dressed like he's trying to weight himself down so he doesn't fly away from the lack of bulge he's not packing, and she has a Louie on her arm, Versace shades, overly botoxed, an obserd amount of fillers.
not quite, Goddess...not all of us anyways, LOL

not quite, Goddess...not all of us anyways, LOL
Snl Idk GIF by Saturday Night Live

When my wife and her Bull sit at one side of the table is a hotel bar where we are meeting, and I sit on the other side of the table and wait on them so everyone can see. I am the cuck on the other side so turned on by all of it, while my wife and her new friend start to get to know each other.
Thats hot. Sort of puts the idea in other couples heads too.

I met two couples in Sam's club, the cuck approached me about a item and that led to me noticing the wife standing with her legs crossed with a sexy smirk on her face and I started conversation with her. The second time I spotted this couple and I comment on the wife dress and it took off from there. We walked out at the same time and I loaded up before they finished loading so I walked over and helped them out. I opened her door for her and she gave me a peek at her crouch when getting in. I did get to finger her and she got a quick rub of my cock in that busy parking lot

I met two couples in Sam's club, the cuck approached me about a item and that led to me noticing the wife standing with her legs crossed with a sexy smirk on her face and I started conversation with her. The second time I spotted this couple and I comment on the wife dress and it took off from there. We walked out at the same time and I loaded up before they finished loading so I walked over and helped them out. I opened her door for her and she gave me a peek at her crouch when getting in. I did get to finger her and she got a quick rub of my cock in that busy parking lot
That’s dope 🔥

My wife and I were out for dinner, I went to the bar to pay . A chef who was black was standing at the bar and asked if our meal was ok . I replied it wasn’t as good as normal as we had to send a meal back as it was cold . He told the barman to not charge for one of our meals .
He then came over to where we were sitting and apologised to my wife for the meal introduced himself as Martin.he then sat with us , I believe he caught my wife looking at his crotch as he walked towards her .
We started a conversation which became sexual and he then said out of the blue to my wife your a black cock whore aren’t you , she started blushing, he then said I watched you clocking my crotch as I walked towards you . I replied yes she is but we are a cuckolding couple who only meet black guy’s together.
He said ok so let’s go back to my place, my wife looked at me and nodded, I said to him ok but let’s meet outside the bar he said no we walk out together. So we did with my wife in front, Martin behind her and I followed behind so people could guess what we were doing.
He said It was clear to him that we were into black guy’s when he watched us from the bar . I told jim we have a regular black guy who’s our bull and we meet him on a regular basis.
As we walked to his flat he took my wife’s hand as if they were a couple, walked behind them . He asked why we were a cuckolding couple, I explained that I had a little cock and since my wife finally had a black cock experience she neede bigger cocks than mine but she only wants black cock other than mine .
He became more brazen as we walked asking her if she wanted to suck his cock he was feeling her butt as he said this he then realised that she had no knickers on . He stopped walking and put his hand up the front of her dress feeling her bald naked pussy then said oh your very wet . I’m going to enjoy fucking you .

Last edited:
Usually I just look for rhw big red C branded on the forehead and the man is usually walking 3 steps behind the woman carrying the bags qnd such.

Well for us when we travel. Last day or 2 I put on the queen of spades tat. When we know one trip is naughty trip I wear my tshirt or bikini. With qos. Then since complete all pass for bbc. Well flirt and as long professional no drama adult fun. Well easy as easy.

When we want to make it obvious, my wife wears a shirt with the legend: "My Husband Likes To Watch", as I walk besides her wearing a shirt with the legend: "I Am Her Cuckold Husband".

Back