Getting noticed

Mr W

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
How do I get noticed lifestyle couples as a potential bull there many ways to lifestyle people such as accessories how Carry themselves or just being approach quietly by the cuck to tell she interested (has happened). On west coast they are lil more bolder.. any suggestions

How do I get noticed lifestyle couples as a potential bull there many ways to lifestyle people such as accessories how Carry themselves or just being approach quietly by the cuck to tell she interested (has happened). On west coast they are lil more bolder.. any suggestions
We’ve met Bulls out at the local clubs. If they’re there alone we know they’re available. 💋

One suggestion I would make is to upgrade your media to include G rated pics of you, including your face, smile and show some of the everyday life things that you enjoy. What I love most about my group of sexy bulls is that they all have common interests with me and my husband so the sex is really good friends having great sex.

Flirt. Be charming. Hopefully, be yourself. On the rare occasions it starts to go your way, "paddle like hell and catch your set." Don't get bashful when they start to open up and let you in. If it goes further than a one night stand, figure out what they want and their boundaries - not what they "say" about their boundaries, but what they "tell" you about their boundaries. Boundaries are not limits. "Limits" imply they do not move. "Boundaries" fluctuate with experience, influence, charm and a lot of persuasion. Be discrete. Be discrete enough to protect their privacy, but bold enough to make them feel its in jeopardy. Touch the woman in public. Different locations, different places and to different degrees. See how she reacts. Just as important, see how the husband reacts. Take note. This will tell you volumes about the future and what's possible.

One suggestion I would make is to upgrade your media to include G rated pics of you, including your face, smile and show some of the everyday life things that you enjoy. What I love most about my group of sexy bulls is that they all have common interests with me and my husband so the sex is really good friends having great sex.
I will

Flirt. Be charming. Hopefully, be yourself. On the rare occasions it starts to go your way, "paddle like hell and catch your set." Don't get bashful when they start to open up and let you in. If it goes further than a one night stand, figure out what they want and their boundaries - not what they "say" about their boundaries, but what they "tell" you about their boundaries. Boundaries are not limits. "Limits" imply they do not move. "Boundaries" fluctuate with experience, influence, charm and a lot of persuasion. Be discrete. Be discrete enough to protect their privacy, but bold enough to make them feel its in jeopardy. Touch the woman in public. Different locations, different places and to different degrees. See how she reacts. Just as important, see how the husband reacts. Take note. This will tell you volumes about the future and what's possible.
Spot On ! This person gets it. Its so hard to find that perfect situation

Back