How to get hubby to clean me up?

Although I do agree that there are many gay men hiding behind the "cloak of cuckolding" in order to try to score some straight black dick, I do think the majority of husbands that are or wish to be cuckolded by their wives are straight, even if they are willing to have sexual contact with the wife's lover in the course of being cuckolded. That or perhaps bi.
Just because one may have a differing view as to what comprises being "gay" than you, doesn't mean they are pretending to be something they are not.
Well said!

I would love for hubby to clean me up after i get a blk load. but, he doesnt seem interested,and thinks that would make him gay or bi-sexual? he is totally str8. any ideas on how i can get him to clean me up afterwards?
there is nothing gay about it. if thats what my wife wanted i would do it for her. i don;t care what it is.

Make sure he doesn't orgasm beforehand....a husband who has been watching his wife get taken by a black bull will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy. Another way is to have hubby licking your clit 69 style while your bull is fucking you....and then after the bull cums and pulls out you just drop your wet pussy fully onto his tongue....but make sure hubby hasn't come yet! Then encourage him, tell him how good it feels, how much you love him sharing you....and how good that black seed feels in your pussy. Make sure he cums while doing this and the cucky training is started.
i would love to know more. i want my wife to do that. huge fantasy!!!

the best way to start is to get him to start by licking you while youre being fucked.....Slowly he'll get used to the idea of his mouth being around a black cock. its only a matter of time before curiosity will ******* the cat and he lets his guard down
well said Sal you are a true black bull stud with your huge uncircumcised cock stud!!

I suggest let it go and just do with what you are both confident in and comfortable with. Hubby does not clean me, nor do I want him too though would love to have him lick my clit while I get it doggy or another girl do that. He will not though and I am fine with that as everyone has thier limits and be happy with what you have. Just my opinion on it though.

I suggest let it go and just do with what you are both confident in and comfortable with. Hubby does not clean me, nor do I want him too though would love to have him lick my clit while I get it doggy or another girl do that. He will not though and I am fine with that as everyone has thier limits and be happy with what you have. Just my opinion on it though.

While I can understand why your husband might not be comfortable licking and sucking your cunt clean after someone else has enjoyed filling it with their cum, I really am very surprised that he would not want to add to your pleasure by licking and sucking your clitoris while you are being fucked by your lover. :confused:

I can't imagine anything that would make me happier than to be able to increase my Wife's pleasure and give her a more powerful orgasm by eating her pussy while she was enjoying a good fucking. :mstickle::)

I hope that someday your husband will realize how much joy he could experience by providing you with the enhanced pleasure that he could be giving you.

While I can understand why your husband might not be comfortable licking and sucking your cunt clean after someone else has enjoyed filling it with their cum, I really am very surprised that he would not want to add to your pleasure by licking and sucking your clitoris while you are being fucked by your lover. :confused:

I can't imagine anything that would make me happier than to be able to increase my Wife's pleasure and give her a more powerful orgasm by eating her pussy while she was enjoying a good fucking. :mstickle::)

I hope that someday your husband will realize how much joy he could experience by providing you with the enhanced pleasure that he could be giving you.

I agree, although in my case I am truly a bisexual male and my wife is a bisexual female. I knew she was bisexual before we got married 16 years ago and she knew I was bi-curious (I was young and not confident enough at that time to fully disclose my desires, but I definitely did a few years later).

So once I learned of creampies from the internet after about 2 years into our marriage. I developed a major desire to eat my wife's creampie when we had sex. At first she was reluctant, but very quickly she learned to like it a lot as she doesn't normally orgasm from intercourse with me anyway (back when she let me have sex with her).

It was during our 2nd 3-some, MFM, that I learned just how much I truly enjoyed seeing my wife being pleasured. We invited a guy over for dinner that we had met the night before via some friends and the vibes were pretty strong that he was into my wife. In fact we had amazing sex the night we met him because we were both so horny thinking about the possibility of a 3-some with him (no I wasn't attracted to him).

After dinner when my wife finally had enough wine in her to make a move she slowly started to seduce our new friend on the couch in our living room opposite of me. I'll cut to the point and say that I was in heaven watching her being fucked by him and the pleasure she took from it. He was such a superior lover and it was obvious in many ways beyond him having a much bigger cock than me (I wasn't a cuckold yet). I was thrilled she was enjoying so much and I wasn't jealous in any way. I was truly happy for her to have the experience. After he fucked her I took my turn which was pretty quick I must admit. When I was done fucking her we were all lying on the bed together naked with her in the middle and she made it very clear to me that she wanted to fuck him again only he was not hard and it didn't seem like her hands were going to be able to get him hard anytime soon. I knew that she needed to suck his cock to get him hard again, but at that point in our life she wasn't terribly fond of sucking cock (she still doesn't enjoy sucking my cock). I really wanted her to have the pleasure again of him fucking her so without any provocation or prompting I moved around to his side of the bed and just went down on him right there completely unannounced.

Naturally my wife and him were both quite surprised but neither protested and he quickly started to get hard in my mouth. Now while I'm truly a bisexual man I honestly was not sucking his cock at that time because I desired it. I was sucking his cock because I wanted him to fuck my wife again and this was the only way I could think of to continue our fun that night.

Yes, I had been with guys before in my teenage and college years, but at that moment I wasn't being bisexual in my mind. So I can totally understand how someone could identify as a straight man and still suck the cock of their wife's lover and/or clean up her creampie if the wife desired it.

Just my two cents.

Back