How to get hubby to clean me up?

My wife started out by kissing me after she had sucked another mans cock, after fucking a few more men while i watched she stuck her finger in my mouth with a bit of cum on it and she always had me lick her after a guy wearing a condom fucked her. Then one guy pulled out and sprayed my face even though I was six feet away. Next was a palm full of cum and then full face sitting after her pussy was filled. I started licking her while she got fucked and every single man put his cock in my mouth and asked me to suck them off. I became a cum licker and a cocksucker and would love to be a volunteer for any woman who needed the service. The combination of licking and fucking creates powerful orgasms for both the women and man if you lick and suck his balls as he pumps. We have had men in Denver, Arkansas, chicago, Atlanta, Philly, Charleston and elsewhere. The biggest was 11 inchs but Travis in Denver was over 9 and fun.

its all about the relationship between the Dom and the cuck. Your Dom has to realize your husbands failures and introduce him to them. the three of you are all there for a reason just gotta find the button to push to get him out of the gun shy mode. If your Dom is with you and hes talking to your husband which is what I do at times. Make sure its not all humiliation change it up and involve him more

Make sure he doesn't orgasm beforehand....a husband who has been watching his wife get taken by a black bull will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy. Another way is to have hubby licking your clit 69 style while your bull is fucking you....and then after the bull cums and pulls out you just drop your wet pussy fully onto his tongue....but make sure hubby hasn't come yet! Then encourage him, tell him how good it feels, how much you love him sharing you....and how good that black seed feels in your pussy. Make sure he cums while doing this and the cucky training is started.
You are totally right about making sure he doesn't cum. I am so turned on watching my wife that I will do about anything but if I cum it does change things. Then having him cum while or after he cleans you is perfect and will get the desired behavior from him the next time.

I think it will be easy to eat other cock cum from Tanya when the time comes. Now she loves me cleaning her after intercourse. Her favorite part and often has me hurry up and cum so she can get to that favorite part. She loves making sure I got it all
That is awesome. I never was made to clean my own cum up, and for some reason that seems much worse to me than cleaning a bull's cum out of her. Not sure why but that is the way it is and my wife loves it

It's an activity that most hubbies find irresistible. And it's cos they, too, want to feel some essence of what the wife is enjoying.
Dsoul: I think you hit it right on the head. It is irresistible and it does allow us to take part in something that makes my wife feel incredible and that is the only way I can do something to make it more enjoyable

Back