How to get hubby to clean me up?

I would have no hesitation about cleaning you. I would use my tongue to mop up all the Black cum on your tummy and legs. And I would swallow down – every drop of Black cum. Then I would suck all the Black cum out of your pussy and out of your ass (if any ran down there) and swallow it down. It is always a great honor to clean a white woman after she has been used by a Superior Black Man. It is also an honor to eat Black cum.
Like your atitude would do the same including getting him hard for her

Don't be pushy or forceful. Just like there are a number of wives out there who will never try this lifestyle, there a men who won't do certain things too. Not every guy has that primitive urge to eat another mans seed. Some consider it disgusting. People are allowed to have Hard Limits. And those limits should be respected by everyone. If hes not into chastity, pushing him into it may only end up with a divorce. All this crap in the news about #MeToo and Consent clearly means nothing to some of you.

Men have a right to say no too.

I know that if my wife ever had a chastity device in her hands she would be on the phone with my divorce lawyer faster than the speed of light in a vacuum. She wouldn't get a chance to talk to me about it, she'd be out the door to sign divorce papers. We don't have to agree to chastity or even being cheated on in the first place. My wife knows I'd never consent to chastity or anything else I listed as a hard limit to her. And I won't push her to do anything on her list of hard limits either. BDSM lifestyles of all types should be safe, sane, and consensual, this lifestyle included. Men have a right to say no to licking sperm out of you. They have a right to say no to chastity. They have a right to divorce you for making them pussy-free too. My wife knows not to push her luck with me.

When a husband sees that ounce of cum dripping out of his wife's cunt, it unleashes a hidden childish urge he has harboured on his mind for long. One that feels somewhat primitive and yet primordial: of wanting to have sex with his wife, except in this case after someone else has already gone a round or two with her. It is near instinctual for him to want to taste the other man's cum dripping out of his wife.

IMG_7799.jpg

Back