How to get hubby to clean me up?

I am sorry, I always thought it was my job as the husband to take care of the needs of my wife just like she takes care of mine. This includes insuring the she gets what she wants and is satisfied. If that means I get the chance to "clean" her after, it's kind of my job. Isn't it?

I would love for hubby to clean me up after i get a blk load. but, he doesnt seem interested,and thinks that would make him gay or bi-sexual? he is totally str8. any ideas on how i can get him to clean me up afterwards?
That's something that you can't *******. It should be done with naturality, if all are in accordance. During the first and second encounter with my ex black boyfriend, my husband cleaned me up everytime my ex fucked me. After these experiences, he stopped to do it.
During our next dates with my ex, in one occasion, we were fucking in missionary and my hubby was so excited watching us that he asked our friend to cum over his face.
My husband cleaned me again only in the last date with my ex.

Show him my cock in your mouth and pussy sure thing.
I agree, that kind of situations can encourage husbands to clean up wive's pussies.
In my case, the last time my husband cleaned me up, was precisely the last time my ex boyfriend visited us. My husband and me had been fucking in doggy but none of us could cum. My husband and me always had less sensitivity fucking in doggy, something that never happened to us with other positions like missionary or cowgirl.
Some hours before our fuck, my ex came at home and Rick asked him to fuck me in doggy. We went to our bedroom and there I sucked his black cock until it turned hard. So, while he took his clothes out, I put myself in four legs over the edge of our bed. My ex stayed standing, he came to me and penetrated my pussy by behind. We fucked in that way just for one minute, but I needed a harder rub, so I asked him to move up over me. He sat over my hips placing her feet over our bed and he held my shoulders with his hands. (it was a doggy variant that I'm not able to make with my husband due he's so heavy for me) He continued fucking me in doggy some seconds more and I finally could cum.
My husband felt a immense excitation, just watching how my ex made me cum, in the same position which he had not been able to make me cum some hours before. So, while I was resting over our bed, he put his head over my pussy and cleaned it up until the last drop.
pic_25_big-jpg.437415

I agree, that kind of situations can encourage husbands to clean up wive's pussies.
In my case, the last time my husband cleaned me up, was precisely the last time my ex boyfriend visited us. My husband and me had been fucking in doggy but none of us could cum. My husband and me always had less sensitivity fucking in doggy, something that never happened to us with other positions like missionary or cowgirl.
Some hours before our fuck, my ex came at home and Rick asked him to fuck me in doggy. We went to our bedroom and there I sucked his black cock until it turned hard. So, while he took his clothes out, I put myself in four legs over the edge of our bed. My ex stayed standing, he came to me and penetrated my pussy by behind. We fucked in that way just for one minute, but I needed a harder rub, so I asked him to move up over me. He sat over my hips placing her feet over our bed and he held my shoulders with his hands. (it was a doggy variant that I'm not able to make with my husband due he's so heavy for me) He continued fucking me in doggy some seconds more and I finally could cum.
My husband felt a immense excitation, just watching how my ex made me cum, in the same position which he had not been able to make me cum some hours before. So, while I was resting over our bed, he put his head over my pussy and cleaned it up until the last drop.
pic_25_big-jpg.437415
He is a lucky man to get to clean you. Id do it every time

He is a lucky man to get to clean you. Id do it every time
He only has done it when he felt extremely excited. Just in one occasion I could say I suggested him to do it and it was after the last fuck from our second date with my ex.
My husband, my ex and me had been fucking during overnight on a Friday, so early at Saturday's morning, we took a break, resting over our bed. Then, my husband asked us to fuck in standing doggy. Rick turned on like crazy when my ex made me cum, but I think he turned even more when he heard my ex cumming. He had cummed in all our previous fucks and his black cock was aching a little. It was irritated due to friction. So, when he made me cum, he felt released from his responsibility of lover and could concéntrate in his own orgasm. When it came, my ex screamed of pleasure. That was not just an orgasm shout but a victory exclamation. After his relax, we uncoupled and I walked toward my husband who was sitted over a futon watching us. I placed one of my bare soles over his face and I pushed down to the floor softly. When he was lying on the floor, I sat over his face and he licked my pussy again.

He only has done it when he felt extremely excited. Just in one occasion I could say I suggested him to do it and it was after the last fuck from our second date with my ex.
My husband, my ex and me had been fucking during overnight on a Friday, so early at Saturday's morning, we took a break, resting over our bed. Then, my husband asked us to fuck in standing doggy. Rick turned on like crazy when my ex made me cum, but I think he turned even more when he heard my ex cumming. He had cummed in all our previous fucks and his black cock was aching a little. It was irritated due to friction. So, when he made me cum, he felt released from his responsibility of lover and could concéntrate in his own orgasm. When it came, my ex screamed of pleasure. That was not just an orgasm shout but a victory exclamation. After his relax, we uncoupled and I walked toward my husband who was sitted over a futon watching us. I placed one of my bare soles over his face and I pushed down to the floor softly. When he was lying on the floor, I sat over his face and he licked my pussy again.
That is so fucking hot !!! Id love if you'd do that to me

Tt
I would love for hubby to clean me up after i get a blk load. but, he doesnt seem interested,and thinks that would make him gay or bi-sexual? he is totally str8. any ideas on how i can get him to clean me up afterwards?
tell him how many orgasms u got fuckin, how u enjoyed interracial cuckold wife sharing! ! Cause. He likes u happy " let's. Fuck again!

Make sure he doesn't orgasm beforehand....a husband who has been watching his wife get taken by a black bull will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy. Another way is to have hubby licking your clit 69 style while your bull is fucking you....and then after the bull cums and pulls out you just drop your wet pussy fully onto his tongue....but make sure hubby hasn't come yet! Then encourage him, tell him how good it feels, how much you love him sharing you....and how good that black seed feels in your pussy. Make sure he cums while doing this and the cucky training is started.
Very good way to convince hubby to do what hotwife santé.Great Madam

Make sure he doesn't orgasm beforehand....a husband who has been watching his wife get taken by a black bull will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy. Another way is to have hubby licking your clit 69 style while your bull is fucking you....and then after the bull cums and pulls out you just drop your wet pussy fully onto his tongue....but make sure hubby hasn't come yet! Then encourage him, tell him how good it feels, how much you love him sharing you....and how good that black seed feels in your pussy. Make sure he cums while doing this and the cucky training is started.
Yes restriction of cuckolds cumming is powerful tool to mold he's mentality..and just you say when and how he cums is important..

Last edited:

yeah probably the best was is to get hubby "hard" in that moment. it would be much easier. than i totally agree with cuck cp 4 blk
hubby under in a 69 style while the black is punching from behind doesnt really give him too many choices

Back