How to get hubby to clean me up?

I am a straight white guy who loves pussy but when it comes to black cock I am on my knees in a minute

Then that makes you a bisexual white guy. I myself am not a homophobe but have no desire to have a man perform oral sex on me. That is a preferance much like some woman like black men. The one ladies who do not should not be frowned upon nor should the men who chosen not to explore bisexuality be held in contempt.

Then that makes you a bisexual white guy. I myself am not a homophobe but have no desire to have a man perform oral sex on me. That is a preferance much like some woman like black men. The one ladies who do not should not be frowned upon nor should the men who chosen not to explore bisexuality be held in contempt.

No person should be held in contempt for their desires, sexual orientation, gender, race, etc.
Contempt, just as respect, is something earned.

the best way to start is to get him to start by licking you while youre being fucked.....Slowly he'll get used to the idea of his mouth being around a black cock. its only a matter of time before curiosity will ******* the cat and he lets his guard down
This sounds like a good answer, perhaps getting the bull to lock his dick away for a few days before doing his duty will make him more responsive too..?

My husband licked my cum filled pussy after my first black cock it turned me on as much as fucking the black cock. Since then he has refused to if Im full of cum. I want it so bad. He also hasn't joined in. Im becoming obsessed by the thought of take my first black cock in my ass reverse cow girl while my husband sucks my clit.( he will see this ha ha)

My husband licked my cum filled pussy after my first black cock it turned me on as much as fucking the black cock. Since then he has refused to if Im full of cum. I want it so bad. He also hasn't joined in. Im becoming obsessed by the thought of take my first black cock in my ass reverse cow girl while my husband sucks my clit.( he will see this ha ha)

Smashing! Plenty of white bois out there would die to be in your hubby's shoes!

When he "cleaned" you that first time, had he already had an orgasm himself?
Often, once a man has his orgasm, things that seemed exciting before will suddenly turn him off. So one thing to do, if you want him involved, is to make sure he hasn't had his own release for a while so that he is horny and willing to do just about anything.

That is one of the reasons chastity play is popular with submissive cuckold couples.
I'm not saying that you should try to ******* him to do anything he truly doesn't want to do, but if he feels the reason he is reluctant is because he isn't in a really excited head space, this might be something the two of you may wish to explore.

No he hadn't cum but the female of the couple who we were supposed to swap with but refused to let him fuck her with his white cock had been teaseing him alnite. He hadn't cum on the others times. It did make him gag a lot when he did and told me he tried it for me but doesnt like it.

No he hadn't cum but the female of the couple who we were supposed to swap with but refused to let him fuck her with his white cock had been teaseing him alnite. He hadn't cum on the others times. It did make him gag a lot when he did and told me he tried it for me but doesnt like it.

Then it probably isn't going to be something he will be doing for you, so I wouldn't push the issue and just find other things you can share together.

Communication is the key, so make it a habit to talk about your feelings and what you like with him and encourage him to do the same. Just let go of the things either of you don't agree on.
Often, if you don't push it, those things have a way of turning around and become desirable later on.

I started out by watching my wife and one time she stuck her fingers up and asked me to kiss them I did not realize they had cum on them. The next time she told me she wanted me to lick cum of her hands. It proceded to licking cum out of her pussy then off various parts of her body. The big step was licking her while she was being fucked and then licking cum out of her. Eventually a guy pulled out of her and fucked my mouth and I became a cocksucked and cum licker. I have sucked and licked many cocks and cleaned up many loads and all have been happy

orgasm denial for the cuck is important in all aspects , once he has had the pleasure of cumming he looses interest , chastity is the best way to keep him on his toes , we never let fred cum for at least a week before a meet or a few days after , he is then more willing to do as he is told , to introduce the cuck to cleaning duties why not do as we have , once the time as come for him to be relieved he is made to clean his own seed up usually for a bowl or glass , if he is lucky is allowed to cum on me and clean his mess up

Back