How to get hubby to clean me up?

I love doing it...and not cause its bi or gay but because it's
So sexual and she's always soo wet..I don't while he's there thoUgh
After he leaves it's the first thing I do for her..either kneel unde her or from nehind

I love doing it...and not cause its bi or gay but because it's
So sexual and she's always soo wet..I don't while he's there thoUgh
After he leaves it's the first thing I do for her..either kneel unde her or from nehind
You are so lucky, i want to try it sometime.

Make sure he doesn't orgasm beforehand....a husband who has been watching his wife get taken by a black bull will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy. Another way is to have hubby licking your clit 69 style while your bull is fucking you....and then after the bull cums and pulls out you just drop your wet pussy fully onto his tongue....but make sure hubby hasn't come yet! Then encourage him, tell him how good it feels, how much you love him sharing you....and how good that black seed feels in your pussy. Make sure he cums while doing this and the cucky training is started.

I never get to cum until she is done with her lovers....and I have had thier loads...on my face or in my mouth

Tia there are some tapes of Jane b --a interracial swinger from Indianapolis--which is all about cuckoldry. In some of these tapes it shows this guy who goes by the name Al who pretends to be Jane white husband and believe me he eats loads of black come after her lover his done fucking her. You might find her website at Janeb.com. Purchase some of her tapes and watch it with your husband; you might make him a convert. Good luck!

like this
I would totally agree that orgasm denial is integral in cuckoldry in general, but especially in this case! In fact, I think if the wife in this case really wants to get her husband to eat her lover's creampie she may need to deny him sex entirely until she gets her way. However, I still think this may be (at least in part) that her husband needs to be brought into this slowly because he may be shy to do this in front of another man at this point. I think he might be suffering from anxiety at the thought of eating the creampie in front of his wife's lover. So, pushing for it the next morning after the other man is gone to get him comfortable and ease him into it (with the idea of eventually pushing for him to do this right after her lover leaves and then eventually right after copulation) is still a solid game plan. Once that transition has been broken down it is really only a matter of time before he will do this right after her and her lover finish. I see this problem as one of the husband not being ready for the humiliation in front of another man, so breaching this has more to do with getting him to do it without that distraction.

Again, we are all assuming that the husband in question is into cuckoldry and not just voyeurism because we haven't heard back from the original poster.
like this alot...

Make sure he doesn't orgasm beforehand....a husband who has been watching his wife get taken by a black bull will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy. Another way is to have hubby licking your clit 69 style while your bull is fucking you....and then after the bull cums and pulls out you just drop your wet pussy fully onto his tongue....but make sure hubby hasn't come yet! Then encourage him, tell him how good it feels, how much you love him sharing you....and how good that black seed feels in your pussy. Make sure he cums while doing this and the cucky training is started.

How could anyone argue with those comments! That Avatar of ours you see here, that's the wife's pussy. (True!) It was taken the morning after it got filled with its very first black cock and overflown with his cum! (We've posted about that event in the Interracial Story section on this site.) It never entered my mind to clean her up after during, or after, that event! Neither did the subject come up. However, if it did, I don't think so! But as stated above, "... will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy." So I guess I'll have to add; "Never say never!":blackgrimace:

Lets put it this way If he Loves you he'll do it for you. Besides in my mind doing this or even sucking a black mans cock hard if told to so he can fuck the woman I'm with is nothing more than accepting and contributing to there enjoyment and in no way make me Bi/Gay or anytrhing else other than a loving man helping his lady have fun. Now doing such things with any other race is out of the question to me,so I guess in a way I'm racist in reverse I will ony do these thing for a black man and i'm white.

I would love for hubby to clean me up after i get a blk load. but, he doesnt seem interested,and thinks that would make him gay or bi-sexual? he is totally str8. any ideas on how i can get him to clean me up afterwards?
if he love you he would.

I would love for hubby to clean me up after i get a blk load. but, he doesnt seem interested,and thinks that would make him gay or bi-sexual? he is totally str8. any ideas on how i can get him to clean me up afterwards?
when he comes home from work you lay their naked legs spread all loose and dripping from a real hung bbc and as soon as he sees it i bet he will be licking and tongue fuck you nothing hotter than a white girl streched and creamed after bbcs just gotta convince my girl of that lol

Back