How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

You know what is funny, When the misses wears her temps tattoos, Anklets, necklaces it is so erotic and naughty, lol .

She also has a Kate spade purse with a small gold spade on it and a pair of tennis shoes that are white and pink with a big black spade symbol on the side and says spade on the heel. I bought those specifically because it fit into our fetish along with gold and black earrings.

How many vanilla people are just walking around with those thinking they love Kate spade products? Totally different feel from the same symbol

I use to wear this anket all the time when I'd drive for Uber. On some rare occasions a guy would notice it when I was helping get the luggage in my trunk. I'd always be straight up and say that I find black men beautiful and that I was very attracted to them. Had a couple black guys notice and for one of them I ended up in the back seat with him bView attachment 3430100efore he got out at his hotel... showing him how much of a QoS I really was :lips: :sex:
It’s pretty 😍

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I was actually in a slave and dom relationship im a black dom she was native American older milf for Christmas she decided to surprise me with a big tattoo she got on her thigh it was a black and white heart with chains ⛓️ over it in the lock it said slave and had my name written at the bottom when we went out people use to stare but I loved it but people who was in our lifestyle also loved it and her dedication to her master but people who not would stare but didn't bother us at all

Back