How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I was at a hotel hot tub and this milf was wearing QOS earring. She was there with her teenage daughters. I wanted to comment on them so bad but kept myself quiet. She was hot and had huge tits. I was getting a hard on just thinking about her taking BBC in all her holes!

Attachments

• 69C0DBBE-41F8-4DB6-B1A9-E843024E106B.jpeg
    69C0DBBE-41F8-4DB6-B1A9-E843024E106B.jpeg
    612.9 KB · Views: 799
My wife’s friends in her age bracket have no idea what her anklet means. My wife’s anklet has a spade on it and a bunch of charms that when she first started, was a symbol of each new black cock that we shared, her fucking them, me licking their cum out of her. It got to a point, she couldn’t add any more charms, no space. My wife was asked recently by one of her friends daughters in private, does that anklet mean what I think it means. Now this girl is 35ish, divorced twice already, single and very promiscuous. My wife asked her what she thought it meant and she told her, well, the spade usually means your into black guys. Wife just smiled and poured her more wine and really didn’t answer which was her answer……so later on, after a few of our other friends had left, she had stayed and worked on my wife more, in front of me and my wife looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and the alcohol had me a bit so I gave the signal to go ahead. wife said, let me show you something and pulled up some pictures of black cocks on her phone, just the cock. the younger girl was like, ohhhhh, that looks hot and my wife scrolled the phone and the next picture was that cock in my wife’s mouth. OMG, the squealing and “I knew its” started flying out of her mouth and she asked us all about it. Wife showed her more pic’s, some videos of fucking and now, this girls wants in on some black cock too. I think it’ll happen at our house within the next week, she is so into it, open to letting me watch, wants to tease me on my small penis and has already seen it, wife told me that night after showing and discussing all this and sensing how bad this girl Wants and needs some really good sex, her first two white husbands were apparently according to here, tiny And not good at sex. She was amazed when I took off my shorts and undies my locked cock, touched it, tugged on it, asked a lot of funny questions, tugged on it more, teased it, talked to it like a little puppy dog, “oh poor little tiny penis, cursed from birth for being white, look how small you are….and so ugly your cute”. Wife showed her a video of me sucking on a really big black cock until it nutted all in my mouth and over my face and this girl was hands down her pants rubbing her clit, wife made a few calls right then but no BBC was available immediately….when she left, my wife said, she‘s going to be good, has some anger and resentment towards white men from being screwed over, loves seX and it’s going to be another white pussy you get to lick cum out of, you lucky little boy, see how positive it is now to have such a small, useless penis but you hear me tell all those girls how magical your oral skills are…..most white girls get off on that thought because they’ve never had orgasms with BBC so that’s about all they know when it comes to having orgasms with you white boys…..until I talk them into trying BBC and they are like me, sexually awakened.
Very long story very simple once you go black never go back every White women's dream don't feel bad hubby your wife will never see you as a Man again 👍

Back