How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
TRUE STORY OF MY PAST i grew up in the country out in the boonies i was a wild tomboy when i was under 15 i lived in the woods this black guy was cleaning up some leaves there was a matress-i told him i was virgin i ask to fuck me
he started to walk away i pulled up my skirt showed him my pussy i never wore panties or a bra and i grab his dick threw his shorts his dick got rock hard,i would not let go of his dick i layed down on the matress took my shirt off and my skirt off with one hand while holding his dick with my other hand then i pulled his shorts down when i saw his dick it scared me his dick was 9 inches and thicker then my wrist but i knew i was not a tease i open my legs wide open took the head of his dick put to my pussy lips he started pushing his dick in my pussy omg it was so painful it hurt i wanted to cry but i did not cry i put my legs over his shoulders he pound my pussy hard then i could feel the head of his dick swell then he pushed the head his dick so deep i thought he was going to punch a hole in my stomach he told me (i am going to cum-he said i need to pull outi wrap my legs around his waist i did not let him pull out then he cum huge load it filled my pussy his cm was so hot i swear i felt his cum in my fallopian tubes, i told fuck me some more and he did about 15 mins later he cum again after 2 or 3 mins he pulled out of my pussy he layed on his back i sucked his dick it got rock hard i got on top wrap my pussy around his dick and he fucked me a 3rd time and about 29 mins later he cum again and i cum his cum spot was the size of a basket ball all over him and the matress he fucked me pregnant he got me pregnant i never told my parents i was pregnant by a black man plus he was married he fucked me 3 times every week the whole entire 9 months i was pregnant after 9 days after the baby was born he fucked me again for another 11 months

Attachments

• MECHILLIN.PNG
    MECHILLIN.PNG
    760.7 KB · Views: 152
  • me2.PNG
    me2.PNG
    340.4 KB · Views: 162
  • MEJUN22(1).PNG
    MEJUN22(1).PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
  • me2022..PNG
    me2022..PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • me,.2022.PNG
    me,.2022.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 160
  • me2022.,.PNG
    me2022.,.PNG
    925.6 KB · Views: 164
Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
My husband was doing some testing for me. He wore a temp tat of the "Q" spade on his ankle and a shirt said "Sharing means Caring" with 2 guys and a girl on it and a anklet he made me with 10 Black Male symbols and a white female symbol on it on and off for weeks... No one said anything or even asked. He is straight by the way... But what I learned is the fear inside your own head is your worst enemy. Sure most of the people who are going on about race are few in between.

My husband was doing some testing for me. He wore a temp tat of the "Q" spade on his ankle and a shirt said "Sharing means Caring" with 2 guys and a girl on it and a anklet he made me with 10 Black Male symbols and a white female symbol on it on and off for weeks... No one said anything or even asked. He is straight by the way... But what I learned is the fear inside your own head is your worst enemy. Sure most of the people who are going on about race are few in between.
Excellent research. I think the excitement is in the fact that you might get noticed. Cheers

It's really a non issue. The only people who know are usually in the lifestyle. Honestly it almost never gets noticed at all. It's really not main stream at all. It would be so much more fun if it was more widely recognized.
That's a shame because any time I'm near a sexy woman that's one of the first things I look for. I've seen a few and it's always been a good outcome whether it's simply pleasant conversation or drinks and play afterwards. Keep showing that tattoo, maybe you'll run into someone like me who really appreciates it.

My wife’s friends in her age bracket have no idea what her anklet means. My wife’s anklet has a spade on it and a bunch of charms that when she first started, was a symbol of each new black cock that we shared, her fucking them, me licking their cum out of her. It got to a point, she couldn’t add any more charms, no space. My wife was asked recently by one of her friends daughters in private, does that anklet mean what I think it means. Now this girl is 35ish, divorced twice already, single and very promiscuous. My wife asked her what she thought it meant and she told her, well, the spade usually means your into black guys. Wife just smiled and poured her more wine and really didn’t answer which was her answer……so later on, after a few of our other friends had left, she had stayed and worked on my wife more, in front of me and my wife looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and the alcohol had me a bit so I gave the signal to go ahead. wife said, let me show you something and pulled up some pictures of black cocks on her phone, just the cock. the younger girl was like, ohhhhh, that looks hot and my wife scrolled the phone and the next picture was that cock in my wife’s mouth. OMG, the squealing and “I knew its” started flying out of her mouth and she asked us all about it. Wife showed her more pic’s, some videos of fucking and now, this girls wants in on some black cock too. I think it’ll happen at our house within the next week, she is so into it, open to letting me watch, wants to tease me on my small penis and has already seen it, wife told me that night after showing and discussing all this and sensing how bad this girl Wants and needs some really good sex, her first two white husbands were apparently according to here, tiny And not good at sex. She was amazed when I took off my shorts and undies my locked cock, touched it, tugged on it, asked a lot of funny questions, tugged on it more, teased it, talked to it like a little puppy dog, “oh poor little tiny penis, cursed from birth for being white, look how small you are….and so ugly your cute”. Wife showed her a video of me sucking on a really big black cock until it nutted all in my mouth and over my face and this girl was hands down her pants rubbing her clit, wife made a few calls right then but no BBC was available immediately….when she left, my wife said, she‘s going to be good, has some anger and resentment towards white men from being screwed over, loves seX and it’s going to be another white pussy you get to lick cum out of, you lucky little boy, see how positive it is now to have such a small, useless penis but you hear me tell all those girls how magical your oral skills are…..most white girls get off on that thought because they’ve never had orgasms with BBC so that’s about all they know when it comes to having orgasms with you white boys…..until I talk them into trying BBC and they are like me, sexually awakened.

My wife’s friends in her age bracket have no idea what her anklet means. My wife’s anklet has a spade on it and a bunch of charms that when she first started, was a symbol of each new black cock that we shared, her fucking them, me licking their cum out of her. It got to a point, she couldn’t add any more charms, no space. My wife was asked recently by one of her friends daughters in private, does that anklet mean what I think it means. Now this girl is 35ish, divorced twice already, single and very promiscuous. My wife asked her what she thought it meant and she told her, well, the spade usually means your into black guys. Wife just smiled and poured her more wine and really didn’t answer which was her answer……so later on, after a few of our other friends had left, she had stayed and worked on my wife more, in front of me and my wife looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and the alcohol had me a bit so I gave the signal to go ahead. wife said, let me show you something and pulled up some pictures of black cocks on her phone, just the cock. the younger girl was like, ohhhhh, that looks hot and my wife scrolled the phone and the next picture was that cock in my wife’s mouth. OMG, the squealing and “I knew its” started flying out of her mouth and she asked us all about it. Wife showed her more pic’s, some videos of fucking and now, this girls wants in on some black cock too. I think it’ll happen at our house within the next week, she is so into it, open to letting me watch, wants to tease me on my small penis and has already seen it, wife told me that night after showing and discussing all this and sensing how bad this girl Wants and needs some really good sex, her first two white husbands were apparently according to here, tiny And not good at sex. She was amazed when I took off my shorts and undies my locked cock, touched it, tugged on it, asked a lot of funny questions, tugged on it more, teased it, talked to it like a little puppy dog, “oh poor little tiny penis, cursed from birth for being white, look how small you are….and so ugly your cute”. Wife showed her a video of me sucking on a really big black cock until it nutted all in my mouth and over my face and this girl was hands down her pants rubbing her clit, wife made a few calls right then but no BBC was available immediately….when she left, my wife said, she‘s going to be good, has some anger and resentment towards white men from being screwed over, loves seX and it’s going to be another white pussy you get to lick cum out of, you lucky little boy, see how positive it is now to have such a small, useless penis but you hear me tell all those girls how magical your oral skills are…..most white girls get off on that thought because they’ve never had orgasms with BBC so that’s about all they know when it comes to having orgasms with you white boys…..until I talk them into trying BBC and they are like me, sexually awakened.
Nothing like grooming a 35-year old twice "divorced' lady in need of BBC....

I wair my necklace
Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Proudly every day and when i get my tattoo ill be excited to show it off

I like wearing this one here now so people can see it.

Attachments

• BBC20210514_185738.jpg
    BBC20210514_185738.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 290
Back