How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

When I've been asked I've always told the truth of what they mean. I can care less what they think but I've never had any issues with people saying something bad.
I am a white male And Encourage all Snowbunny and Q.O.S to be Proud and display your Queen of Spades Shirts, Tattoo's and Jewelry to let all white boys know that you are interested into black men only! This will hopefully stop white boys from trying to hit up on you and for white males like me out there to worship and Serve both you and your kings as you both would seem Fit !🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️❤️❤️❤️

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I’ve seen these tattoos twice whilst in Walmart. I knew what it meant and I commented to one woman that I liked her tattoo and within a few days of talking to her. We were “Fuckin’”!!!

Question from our side, does it work if you wear it? Do you find if you wear QOS stuff that bulls will approach you openly?
I can’t speak for everyone here. But I approached the women and when I commented and told them that I love their “Queen of Spades” ♠️ tattoo. Some where shocked that I knew. Note: Not all Blackmen know what this tattoo represents! And from there I was able to strike up a conversation and get that email/Skype/text to get the ball rollin’!

Back