How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

I' m VERY proud to be Black Only and so happy that my bisexual Kack of Spades and black only (for men since he was 14 years old) cucky who was born and lived for 45 years in Congo, Africa, trained me physically and mentally/psychologicaly ( meaning what African men love, enjoy, how far they want le to be a slut, their slut, e.a...) 13 years ago to go for very hung blacks men only with him. I have 3 tattos and very direct jewelry and I completely and proudly assume my sexual choice, to be a very hot wife, to be a Queen of Qos to be a SizeQueen and only meet Black partners when they are minimum 2 and if more, they are more than Welcome. ALL my friends and work collegues (men and women) know that I am Black only and the most happiest wife and so lucky that my Hubby convinced me (easely 😋),encouraged me and trained me. He is still my mentor and we very often meet together bisexual black partners as we love to see each other being fucked and I specialy love to see cu my caged cucky being ass fucked and having so strong prostate orgasms . My hubby always told me to assume as I well feel si happy no matter what People think or say, take care and stay healthy every one, Sandra 🌹💋

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-3ZOXUcP7MF (2).jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-3ZOXUcP7MF (2).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 547
Back