How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

We’re always looking for subtle spade jewelry and clothing... a lot of the stuff out there is a BIT too forthright for our taste.
Hubby is a big fan of this one but she wants a bit less flashy and danty. Would love to see some “non-aggressive” QOS clothing and jewelry. Maybe you have a future empire designing for the community!

Attachments

• C2605358-1691-41E2-B1EE-F4AC4261102B.jpeg
    C2605358-1691-41E2-B1EE-F4AC4261102B.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 166
Hubby is a big fan of this one but she wants a bit less flashy and danty. Would love to see some “non-aggressive” QOS clothing and jewelry. Maybe you have a future empire designing for the community!
nice necklace. Not sure if I am allowed to post a link here but I have been playing around with a redbubble store so far. My store name is jeffmurdoc099

We were going to be in Jamaica for two weeks in October. One week will be at a hotel in Negril the second week at Hedonism. My husband thinks I need to advertise! He decided that I should purchase a QSO necklace and anklet. Then it was QSO panties and a bikini. He suggested we play a little game. If any guy mentioned my QSO jewelry, I would have to immediately show him my QSO panties. Honestly, I'm an exhibitionist and I liked the idea that I was being made to do it. I had two pairs of QSO panties. He asked if I wanted to purchase more. I said no two are enough. Then he decided that when I'm in Jamaica I should only wear QSO panties or no panties. Now if I get asked about my QSO jewelry, and I'm not wearing panties I still have to show him where the panties would have been! I have no idea if they guys will even notice, but I'm excited by what I have to do if they do notice.
Hey, have you visit Jamaica earlier?

It mostly goes unnoticed unless you go out of your way to showcase it. Our last time in Vegas she wore short everything and had a temp tattoo the whole time. She got a good amount of attention and was asked several times about it because she was with me. She got off on being able to be open about it. Vegas I guess lol

Back