How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

my wife wears a spade shirt out in public with me. We don't care what people think.
I love the way you guys thinks because honestly people shouldnt care about other people personal life, i never seen a QOS tattoo or shirt in public. If i did i would just say hi, lovely shirt and keep it moving. Most of the time its not noticeable because theres so many different shirt designs and tattoos design.

I was even told by 1 recruiter try now to shine to hard because I come across to sharp, which can be seen as intimidating. I used to say the same thing but unfortunately racism is real. Plus, some men with fragile eagles are really scared of real competition. Have you ever heard of the glass ceiling?
Ive had interviews where ive not gotten the job either. And felt ive known more than the interviewer. But im white and he was white, so i cant call this racist. Its just life and it sucks 😐

My wife wears the QoS symbol on an anklet and on a necklace. I wear the Jack of Spades (JoS) spades on my ball cap and on my key chain. Like a lot of other posters, when either of us is asked what the symbols mean, we answer frankly and honestly. My wife smiles and tells the person: "It means that I like to have sex with black men". I also smile and tell the person: "It means that I like to have sex with black men". Most people just say "Oh", and continue on their way. Both of us have learned that some black men ask us even though they already know what the symbols mean; it is their way of being sure about our intentions. It has resulted in a number of unexpected sex dates with some real sexy black men. On one occasion, my wife told a solitary black man what it meant. He smiled broadly, noticed her rapidly hardening bra-less teats, and then called out to a group of 4 more black guys sitting nearby: "Bros, it's cool. This white slut likes black cock and she wants it now"! When my wife got home, it took me awhile to clean her pussy of all the excess black cum seeping out. Just wish I had been there to watch!

I have QoS tattoos because I am proud of what I am. So if anyone asks I tell them, saying I love black men doesn't seem a terrible thing to say these days...

Sarah x
I do the same. Have two tats, one tramp stamp on lower back and the other on ankle. Hubby has no problem telling people I prefer black men either. I just tell family or close friends that hubby picked out my tattoos and he says the spade emblem has been lucky for him! Lol. Also, his nick name for me is Queen B and uses it regularly around family and friends.

I do the same. Have two tats, one tramp stamp on lower back and the other on ankle. Hubby has no problem telling people I prefer black men either. I just tell family or close friends that hubby picked out my tattoos and he says the spade emblem has been lucky for him! Lol. Also, his nick name for me is Queen B and uses it regularly around family and friends.
That is exactly how to do it. I love it!

Back