How to catch a fraud/fake........

Ohhh I just block them now but you are right, it is very entertaining.... although I ask them to verify with a particular picture that they take to share and then crickets lol. I keep this site for the entertainment and the swinger sites for the action. Although I have met hot couples from here and even one that has made my all time top 3 list soooooooooo I will grin and bear the fakes on this site... they make life entertaining.
The Verified Only forum has a great thread started by @EarthC137 where Fakes are openly exposed and shared by username ?
Pure comedy

The Verified Only forum has a great thread started by @EarthC137 where Fakes are openly exposed and shared by username ?
Pure comedy
I will check it out... To be honest, if this site wants to cut down on fakes... they have started with the verification as "real" which is a good step but also add the option for validations of real encounters by members that have the real stamp... that would go a long way to weed out the 3 F's... the fakes, the flakes and the fantasy seekers

To add on to what I said earlier, I'm about to expose a little secret about this site when it comes to the black guys here, and yes, I'm calling some of you out. The reason why a lot of guys are not on swinger sites is because they have no idea how to maneuver in that environment. They come here because the women are viewed as "easy pussy". That's why you see so many dick pics here. Guys don't know how else to present themselves. It kills me when I see guys posting pics from many different angles, like it's a Ferrari lol. I see the same behavior at parties. The guys who are comfortable within the lifestyle are walking around, engaging couples and hooking up with the women they approach. Whereas the other guys just sit on the sideline waiting. They may approach a woman or couple but if they get rejected one time they lose all confidence and return to the perimeter. Usually they'll wind up just waiting for a woman to go into true slut mode and they'll join the "conga line". So to my guys on this site, do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the actual lifestyle behind all of this. Trust me, you will definitely see the benefits. Like anything else in life, you have to study your craft and hone your skills.

I will check it out... To be honest, if this site wants to cut down on fakes... they have started with the verification as "real" which is a good step but also add the option for validations of real encounters by members that have the real stamp... that would go a long way to weed out the 3 F's... the fakes, the flakes and the fantasy seekers
That has been discussed 1,000 different ways lol but truth is, like many have said, this IS mainly an interracial fantasy site and not a true Swinger site. Take a good honest look at how it's set up... Mostly discussion forums and threads.
Meeting people here is a bonus. If it happens it happens ??‍♂️

That has been discussed 1,000 different ways lol but truth is, like many have said, this IS mainly an interracial fantasy site and not a true Swinger site. Take a good honest look at how it's set up... Mostly discussion forums and threads.
Meeting people here is a bonus. If it happens it happens ??‍♂️
You speak the truth

The big question is... lets face it...without some of these fakes, this site wouldnt be as fun. It is fun to catch them but that wont stop them. They would simply just get a new account. Even those that are verified can even be flaky which is even worse than a fake yet its all part of the lifestyle. Why bitch about the price of a beer during a baseball game... its part of the experience...
Yeah the fakes to make it fun when they get caught.
It was said earlier, some fakes are so egregious that you'll keep the convo going just to see how far they go... Only to drop the hammer on them and expose them ?
Very entertaining, but I RARELY have time to hold a conversation with Authentic ppl, let alone entertain Fakes ??‍♂️

Let's just say I have a LOT of members on 'ignore'
i gotta start using that ignore button more.

To add on to what I said earlier, I'm about to expose a little secret about this site when it comes to the black guys here, and yes, I'm calling some of you out. The reason why a lot of guys are not on swinger sites is because they have no idea how to maneuver in that environment. They come here because the women are viewed as "easy pussy". That's why you see so many dick pics here. Guys don't know how else to present themselves. It kills me when I see guys posting pics from many different angles, like it's a Ferrari lol. I see the same behavior at parties. The guys who are comfortable within the lifestyle are walking around, engaging couples and hooking up with the women they approach. Whereas the other guys just sit on the sideline waiting. They may approach a woman or couple but if they get rejected one time they lose all confidence and return to the perimeter. Usually they'll wind up just waiting for a woman to go into true slut mode and they'll join the "conga line". So to my guys on this site, do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the actual lifestyle behind all of this. Trust me, you will definitely see the benefits. Like anything else in life, you have to study your craft and hone your skills.
I've witnessed this exact behavior at the few parties I've been to. I saw it as 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.' You gotta have the attitude that no matter if I strike out, I'm hitting a homer on the next pitch. I will add, however, that online is not like real life. For one, in real life, if you're all at the party, you've already said "I'm ready to fuck." Here, it's definitely not so sure...

My point with all of this is....this site is predominantly occupied by tire kickers. Are there some buyers here, sure there are but understand that you are competing with all the other "salesmen" here for their attention. Now, if you want to get the best return for your time invested, join a swinger site. You have a much more favorable buyer to tire kicker ratio there. If you're going to play in B2W sandbox, understand what it really is, do what you need to do, stick and move, use common sense and above all else, please stop complaining, it comes across as kinda weak and thirsty. Just my 2 cents and I'm sure there are those here who will disagree. I'm always up for a healthy debate as long as it stays civil. Peace.
Amen to that. I think people expect too much because of the kink. Some couples and women expect all the guys to have mandingo sized BBC's and be ripped AF - While some guys think all the white women on here will pretty much fuck you for the mere fact you're black.

EDIT: As a 'buyer' we just go for the platform with the most members, simply because it increases competition and the chances of finding someone are much higher. That being said, not everyone on Tinder or badoo is in to the lifestyle. But most guys are open to it tbh. Women on the other hand... I don't think the return on (time)investment will be as great on regular dating apps when you're looking for a woman to join.

Last edited:
Amen to that. I think people expect too much because of the kink. Some couples and women expect mandingo sized BBC's and ripped AF - While some guys think all the white women on here will pretty much fuck you for the mere fact you're black.
Lots dont get that. In the same token, lots of white women here think us black men will fuck any white women cause they are white ??‍♂️ yeah we all should know what we want and should stick to it.

Lots dont get that. In the same token, lots of white women here think us black men will fuck any white women cause they are white ??‍♂️ yeah we all should know what we want and should stick to it.
Oh yeah, for sure. Women who think they are entitled to be fucked by men out of their league in daily life. And most likely their husbands agree or push this notion.

Oh yeah, for sure. Women who think they are entitled to be fucked by men out of their league in daily life. And most likely their husbands agree or push this notion.
lmao thats some american women for ya.....I know when we ever cross paths we should be entitled to have some fun ??? dont worry I look good ? #ImAShooterIAlwayGoingToShootMyShot

Yeah she vid for me to get into my kik group........Shes funny as fuck, lock that schedule up bro.
And if I don't feel like videochatting right away, because say I look like a troll who crawled out from under a bridge after a month of rough nights (because housewifing isn't glamorous and the dogs don't give a fuck how I look as long as they get fed and loved), there are a few people in here who have seen me in the flesh --- perhaps more flesh than they ever cared to see, but that's not the point!

And if I don't feel like videochatting right away, because say I look like a troll who crawled out from under a bridge after a month of rough nights (because housewifing isn't glamorous and the dogs don't give a fuck how I look as long as they get fed and loved), there are a few people in here who have seen me in the flesh --- perhaps more flesh than they ever cared to see, but that's not the point!
well you did it for daddy ?

This site is purely for fantasy of the interracial lifestyle , there are a lot of people with odd behavior, fake , flakes and fantasy seekers... don’t take things too personal, after all it’s just a lifestyle

Back