How to catch a fraud/fake........

Quickest way to call out a fake.

Ask them to take a selfie (no face required) with their wife, the name of the thread, date and a certain symbol on a piece of paper.

If a mans wife knows about it, why wouldn’t she do this?
I just always assume most unverified “couples” are just guys here without their wife’s knowledge but using their nudes

Yea trust me I know one chick I was messing with actually turned out that me and her boyfriend worked on the same jobsite doing different trades...I saw him around every so often but I don’t think he was aware ?
the chicks ive came across in life, when dead set on side dick them chicks rarely slip up!

steps ahead of you. its in the verified section as well cause theres lots of verified frauds........
That's why the system is useless. You just need to do proper cam checks and not try fishing in a tiny pond but a big ocean. We've found 1 bull on Xhamster and the rest on Badoo. Never on this site, because what are the odds a guy that's attractive, has a really big cock and lives relatively close also has the same kink as we do? If someone is interested we propose a cam check. Never happened on Black to white. Either because there was no click or because the guy bailed. Finding a guy that is open to a new experience and that is attractive and interested is much easier on actual dating apps.

That being said, people are here to role play mostly. I mean do we take the whole black supremacy thing serious? Breeding? Nah. I just take EVERYTHING on here with heaps and heaps of grains of salt. Plus, I don't want to think about families existing due to a breeding kink of some ffed parent.

Quickest way to call out a fake.

Ask them to take a selfie (no face required) with their wife, the name of the thread, date and a certain symbol on a piece of paper.

If a mans wife knows about it, why wouldn’t she do this?
Oh they'll photoshop it. You'll be able to spot fakes by the pics they post and the way they talk, 9 times out of ten. What you need is a chat with webcam, you both ask each other to hold x amount of fingers or something.

For couples, check their dickpics to see if they are fake. Some wannabe's be posting both cut and uncut cocks claiming it's them... Most are really low effort tbh. Once spotted one where the cocks were fairly similar, down to the veins. But one had a outie and the other a inward bellybutton. :LOL:

Like I said; video chat. They don’t have to show their face/faces. Any excuse is bullshit. If they are actually on here to meet people and not one of the peeps that are just on here to chat...and they refuse then they typically aren’t what they claim. And for those of you that don’t video and are still hooking up more power to you. I just won’t waste my time with those that won’t.

Last edited:
Oh they'll photoshop it. You'll be able to spot fakes by the pics they post and the way they talk, 9 times out of ten. What you need is a chat with webcam, you both ask each other to hold x amount of fingers or something.

For couples, check their dickpics to see if they are fake. Some wannabe's be posting both cut and uncut cocks claiming it's them... Most are really low effort tbh. Once spotted one where the cocks were fairly similar, down to the veins. But one had a outie and the other a inward bellybutton. :LOL:

It’s really pitiful. Can’t anyone be real these days? SMH

Like I said; video chat. They don’t have to show their face/faces. Any excuse is bullshit. If they are actually on here to meet people and not one of the peeps that are just on here to chat...and they refuse then they aren’t what they claim.
basic rule, if you get a number email or messenger from the site your
It’s really pitiful. Can’t anyone be real these days? SMH
To be real, i wanna walk up behind ya girl and give her a good :sex:

I just always assume most unverified “couples” are just guys here without their wife’s knowledge but using their nudes
There are a few VERIFIED 'couples' here too where wife probably took the pics years ago but then changed her mind... But the guy STILL hanging out like it's 'them'.
I know who they are, I should call them out ?

Just here to add my 2 cents and once again play devils advocate. I'm going to approach this from a different angle. Are there a lot of fakes here? Absolutely. Are there also a lot of thirsty ass guys here who don't know the first thing about how to approach a woman/couple? You better believe it. Just because a couple is on this site and just because they are verified does not mean that they are ready to hook up with the first guy that sends them a message showing his cock. I'll break it down this way....many years ago I used to sell cars in Atlanta. We knew that there were 2 types of people who came on the lot...tire kickers and buyers. Tire kickers could take up a lot of your time..talking about cars, looking at cars, even test driving a few. But at the end of the day they went home in the same car they drove up in. Now, the buyers are a different matter. They came out with the intention to buy. It might not be from you, but they were going to buy a car from someone that day. The really good salesmen knew how to spot these people by just looking out for a few clues. The excellent salesmen knew how to take a tire kicker and convert them into a future buyer. My point with all of this is....this site is predominantly occupied by tire kickers. Are there some buyers here, sure there are but understand that you are competing with all the other "salesmen" here for their attention. Now, if you want to get the best return for your time invested, join a swinger site. You have a much more favorable buyer to tire kicker ratio there. If you're going to play in B2W sandbox, understand what it really is, do what you need to do, stick and move, use common sense and above all else, please stop complaining, it comes across as kinda weak and thirsty. Just my 2 cents and I'm sure there are those here who will disagree. I'm always up for a healthy debate as long as it stays civil. Peace.

The big question is... lets face it...without some of these fakes, this site wouldnt be as fun. It is fun to catch them but that wont stop them. They would simply just get a new account. Even those that are verified can even be flaky which is even worse than a fake yet its all part of the lifestyle. Why bitch about the price of a beer during a baseball game... its part of the experience...

. Now, if you want to get the best return for your time invested, join a swinger site.
That part right there ??
The same principle I adhere to, how much energy expended compared to a person's intent.
I have an ongoing offline dialogue with my mans @TexasPervySage where I document my interactions, just to have someone Bear Witness.
Screenshot comparisons, etc.

You right, there is an Art and a Science to this, and the KEEN EYE/EAR will spot a person's intentions very quickly... Sometimes within the opening sentence lol

But you also right about the THIRST. It will cloud a man's thought process.
Dudes be parched ???

The big question is... lets face it...without some of these fakes, this site wouldnt be as fun. It is fun to catch them but that wont stop them. They would simply just get a new account. Even those that are verified can even be flaky which is even worse than a fake yet its all part of the lifestyle. Why bitch about the price of a beer during a baseball game... its part of the experience...
It was said earlier, some fakes are so egregious that you'll keep the convo going just to see how far they go... Only to drop the hammer on them and expose them ?
Very entertaining, but I RARELY have time to hold a conversation with Authentic ppl, let alone entertain Fakes ??‍♂️

Let's just say I have a LOT of members on 'ignore'

It was said earlier, some fakes are so egregious that you'll keep the convo going just to see how far they go... Only to drop the hammer on them and expose them ?
Very entertaining, but I RARELY have time to hold a conversation with Authentic ppl, let alone entertain Fakes ??‍♂️

Let's just say I have a LOT of members on 'ignore'
Ohhh I just block them now but you are right, it is very entertaining.... although I ask them to verify with a particular picture that they take to share and then crickets lol. I keep this site for the entertainment and the swinger sites for the action. Although I have met hot couples from here and even one that has made my all time top 3 list soooooooooo I will grin and bear the fakes on this site... they make life entertaining.

Back