How to catch a fraud/fake........

KingHandsome99

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
3A2F80EF-00E3-42FA-A307-74784C483F4D.png
With this method, you can see a members very first post to the last one. ALOTS OF PEOPLE ARE CALLING OUT OTHERS, BUT FORGET THEIR HISTORY ON THIS SITE IS SEARCHABLE. Some people lied about their name age etc also some took a long time to get verified (more then 4 years which throws some red flags up).......No need to call out fakes anymore, do your owns some sneaky fake verified members........

They are all wannabes. It's just very puzzling how they got verified

They ask or hire someone to take photos for them. Try to get them to video chat and you’ll discover just how fast they ghost..or you’ll get every excuse possible why they can’t. Then there is always the “I don’t know you...or I don’t video on the fly without makeup” or some other excuse. Then you’ll get another fake to pipe in on the thread saying the same. They tend to stick together. Easy spots. Plain and simple, no video chat then they have no intentions on ever meeting.

They ask or hire someone to take photos for them. Try to get them to video chat and you’ll discover just how fast they ghost..or you’ll get every excuse possible why they can’t. Then there is always the “I don’t know you...or I don’t video on the fly without makeup” or some other excuse. Then you’ll get another fake to pipe in on the thread saying the same. They tend to stick together. Easy spots. Plain and simple, no video chat then they have no intentions on ever meeting.

True, I know someone that did this. I exposed him for being a part-time tranny and a few hours later he came back with a new profile and it turns out he convinced/paid the girl to take verification pics for him. Some people are just ultra bored

watermark photos, most wont do it cause its not them. Did a thread on how to watermark them.

Have to disagree as we never video chat with a person(s) but we are a VERY real couple.

Agreed - real person tag is arbitrary. Every person I video chatted with I met within 2 - 3 days after our video chating. Both ends of the party knows this site as fake as wwe superstars so mutually we video chat so we don’t waste time.

Last edited:
Agreed - real person tag is arbitrary. Every person I video chatted with I met within 2 - 3 days after our video chating. Both ends of the party knows this site as fake as wwe superstars ar so mutually we video chat so we don’t waste time.
no vid chat, just troll away til the next one

:unsure: Very real couple here. Have met quite a few men from this site in person, and I RARELY video verify. I'll play the game every now and then with chat, but unless someone is in my area and wants to have a real, honest to goodness, face-to-face meet, moving on. And yes, there are fakes that make it through the verification process. Nothing I have found in all my years is fool proof. Reality. Common sense.

:unsure: Very real couple here. Have met quite a few men from this site in person, and I RARELY video verify. I'll play the game every now and then with chat, but unless someone is in my area and wants to have a real, honest to goodness, face-to-face meet, moving on. And yes, there are fakes that make it through the verification process. Nothing I have found in all my years is fool proof. Reality. Common sense.
Lmao get'em tiger, nah your good cause you carry the "staff member" tag and we all should know who you are in terms of the site, but for the rest. Just making a way for others to come to their own decision.

Yeah if they are close to me, ill mention a starbucks or target to meet at. Cause if they dont show, theres plenty of vanilla in their waiting to get twisted out ??‍♂️

Back