How the tables have turned….

Using an assumed name is different than an assumed identity and someone else's picture.
I'm sure you enjoy insulting people online since cowardly beta-bois couldn't muster the courage to utter a single syllable to a beautiful woman in person.
Pathetic...

actually, it is YOU who is cowardly, knowing damn well you would NEVER say something like that to any mans face smh. So, you hide behind your keyboard, s cowardly, shaking LITTLE GIRL throwing electronics rocks as REAL adults.
And, you’re wrong. There is NO DIFFERENCE at all. You’re just STUPID. smh

actually, it is YOU who is cowardly, knowing damn well you would NEVER say something like that to any mans face smh. So, you hide behind your keyboard, s cowardly, shaking LITTLE GIRL throwing electronics rocks as REAL adults.
I never have trouble speaking my mind nor am I concerned with any man's response. You started this thread by acknowledging that you hid behind a false identity and picture in order to communicate with women.
If you're going to use a fake picture at least have it represent what you are!

589d6622f61dafedcc013ed0ceaa9a4e.gif

P.S. I only post pictures of myself, I don't have to hide.

I never have trouble speaking my mind nor am I concerned with any man's response. You started this thread by acknowledging that you hid behind a false identity and picture in order to communicate with women.
If you're going to use a fake picture at least have it represent what you are!

View attachment 4320373

P.S. I only post pictures of myself, I don't have to hide.
That guy seems to have a lot of pent up anger towards everyone. Early in the thread, he seemed to enjoy calling me names. I think everyone sees he has some issues.

And he wonders why women won't talk to him on tinder unless he pretends to be someone else! ;)
I was able to find a picture of fat fake Gary...
View attachment 4328621
Women talk to me just fine… what makes you ASSume they don’t? And fat is an abbreviation for my last name… so there’s TWO times in ONE post you’ve shown JUST HOW STUPID u really are…. Little girl.

yep!! That’s what this thread is about… and especially BLACK men!! Now they it’s well-known that Black men are on top of the food chain, the most masculine, biggest cocks etc, all the women are chasing them…
Sounds like you worked yourself up in that comment cucky. Nope, reality isn't as you'd fantasize it to be but at least you have online sympathizers to play pretend with. :qos:

Why did I know this was going to descend into this stinky pile of poo. Ladies we should know better than to stand up for ourselves and stay in our place fat Gary can play make believe. How dare you question him! Shame on you. He he he. My bet is Gary would have a clue how to deal with us in person.

Gary, Gary, Gary! Have you never heard the unwritten rule? Women have the pussy! They make the rules! You might not like hearing that but you sure as hell need to learn it!

We got technology to do what takes you men all of eternity to do and still get to work on time lol. So pray tell, who are these supposed women who are chasing men? The pathetic ones? And who wants that anyway? Certainly not the men they are chasing that's for damn sure
LMFAO never once have I needed to chase a man.. NOT ONCE
now I'm thinkin about that movie Walk Hard lmfao 😂
"And you never ONCE paid for *******"🤣
"Not Once!!!"
Gary, Gary, Gary! Have you never heard the unwritten rule? Women have the pussy! They make the rules! You might not like hearing that but you sure as hell need to learn it!

NOPE! NOT ANY MORE. Are you stupid or something?! THAT is EXACTLY what this thread is all about!! DUHHHHH.

women are chasing men nowadays JUST as much as the other way around, especially BLACk men.

And lol@the sillly pathetic LOSERS LITTLE GIRLS ON HERE getting their nasty old things in a wad lol. Smh!

I expect it would have been a longer response but his keyboard is probably clogged with crumbs and marshmallow goo....he better chug a code red mountain dew so he can jumpstart that dormant organ between his ears!

I expect it would have been a longer response but his keyboard is probably clogged with crumbs and marshmallow goo....he better chug a code red mountain dew so he can jumpstart that dormant organ between his ears!
He sure is an angry catfish, isn't he? I am still surprised he even created this thread, to admit what he did. I suppose he thought he would be praised for it, not called out for being a fake.

no ur just too ignorant and stupid for me to waste my time, little girl… I’ll let you do the long responses. U keep embarsssing yourself on here and I just keep shaking my head and how childish and immature u r, not to mention incredibly DUMB.

Very suprised moderators allowed you to derail my thread this way smh

He sure is an angry catfish, isn't he? I am still surprised he even created this thread, to admit what he did. I suppose he thought he would be praised for it, not called out for being a fake.

“Fake”? It was an experiment you FOOL! And I can do WHATEVER the hell I want to… just FYI :)

Back