How the tables have turned….

It’s very interesting how the tables have turned on gender… it USED to be women held ALL the cards when it came to swx and men constantly chased them. Now, with the internet and women’s lib/equality and sexual liberation, guys can get laid just as easily as a woman can. And today, Black men are in SUCH high DEMAND they often have white girls chasing them BIG time now that they know what’s up!!

As an experiment, I signed up on plenty of fish under a fake account. I uploaded a few photos of a good looking Black man, nothing crazy like a body builder or anything but good looking guy. Omg did the inbox BLOW up with white women chasin that BBC….

man I’d give anything to be a hung Black male these days!!!

It’s very interesting how the tables have turned on gender… it USED to be women held ALL the cards when it came to swx and men constantly chased them. Now, with the internet and women’s lib/equality and sexual liberation, guys can get laid just as easily as a woman can. And today, Black men are in SUCH high DEMAND they often have white girls chasing them BIG time now that they know what’s up!!

As an experiment, I signed up on plenty of fish under a fake account. I uploaded a few photos of a good looking Black man, nothing crazy like a body builder or anything but good looking guy. Omg did the inbox BLOW up with white women chasin that BBC….

so you are white?

I signed up on plenty of fish under a fake account. I uploaded a few photos of a good looking Black man, nothing crazy like a body builder or anything but good looking guy.
That's nice, you just admitted you create fake accounts ... nothing like calling attention to your evil deeds. Here, you get kicked off the site if its determined your account is fictitious.
Some things are better left "unsaid" if you know what I mean.

The point of this thread was that these days white women are after Black men more than men used to chase women

You got that right. Back in the day, men had to marry women to get some poontang. Now, you just meet them online, hop in your car, and go bang 'em. When you're done, wipe your dick off on her curtain and leave.

It's a great time for men.

yep!! That’s what this thread is about… and especially BLACK men!! Now they it’s well-known that Black men are on top of the food chain, the most masculine, biggest cocks etc, all the women are chasing them…

That's nice, you just admitted you create fake accounts ... nothing like calling attention to your evil deeds. Here, you get kicked off the site if its determined your account is fictitious.
Some things are better left "unsaid" if you know what I mean.
This thread is rather surprising. The OP admits to catfishing, even if he calls it an experiment, and insults me for calling him out. I see one person here acting really stupid, and it's not me.

youre right about all that, except the part where you said the word “not”

Now, If u don’t have anything good to say in this thread then FUCK OFF
It's a discussion board. You post a topic, people will respond. I will respond, too bad for you. I will respond however I like, now matter what a whiny little baby you are about it. Deal with it.

You know my mom had 6 *******, I’m the only white one she had, I’m the oldest cause even before I was born mom lived with black guys after running away and having me never went back. I grew up in black households and I loved it but often I was told even when I was little I was the smallest weakest one in the neighborhood. Nice thing was black friends were always chasing my ass to. The girlfriend situation was there but even my very 1st girlfriend just jacked me off ( said it was so cute watching it cum) and sucked me, even she was fucking my black best friend … I never felt bad or humiliated. It is just how it is and I loved getting my friends off with my ass or mouth. My girl friend after a while knew that and even watched.. my little white beanie weenie was still cute she would say

whats wrong with making fake accounts, you ignorant, STUPID pos?! Just because not everyone is DUMB enough to use their real name on the internet!! Lmao
Using an assumed name is different than an assumed identity and someone else's picture.
I'm sure you enjoy insulting people online since cowardly beta-bois couldn't muster the courage to utter a single syllable to a beautiful woman in person.
Pathetic...

Back