How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to ******* the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif
Yes please I'd want my wifebe the princess while multiple BBC's ruin her pink little holes

The white male power structure has been the biggest obstacle to allowing white women to follow their natural instincts and have sex with black men. But white males can be part of the solution if interracial cuckolding was not considered a secret and disreputable subculture! Rather, it must be seen as a valid and respectable lifestyle choice that allows the woman to fulfill her sexual needs, gives white males a more appropriate form of sexual pleasure (by masturbating while watching and taking emotional satisfaction from their wife’s increased sexual enjoyment), and allowing virile black men the unrestricted access to white women that they deserve.

View attachment 2736995

View attachment 2737005

View attachment 2737006
That's exactly how I am exceptions naked and ruining my asshole with my BBC dildos

Back