How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Something I cant understand ! Of course, Black men are hot, and I know they fuck our wives so well !
But respecting and admiring them does n t mean being half gay, hoping to suck them !!!
I am submessive. I want to be humiliated. I think sucking black cock and swallow black cum will be a fantastic humiliation experience. If they prefere to pee on me. It is also OK.

I am submessive. I want to be humiliated. I think sucking black cock and swallow black cum will be a fantastic humiliation experience. If they prefere to pee on me. It is also OK.
it s your life ! still I cant understand ! but you do no harm to anyone !

Det borde finnas affärer på huvudgatan och efter jobbet borde jag kunna säga att jag bara ska ha en timme med en svart dubb innan jag går hem. Lite som att gå på pilates!
This idee is so right. I have thought this many times. It is a human right for woman to get BBC.

It has become clear the Interracial Cuckolding has become mainstream when guys post in public sports forums titled "Wife's Bull attacked Me" (Yea, nothing to do with basketball except a couple BIG Balls). He complains her Bull came into his room and gave him several BIG slaps. He chose not to file a police report after his wife told him why he did it.

..."I posted a few months about suspecting that our bull was possibly closeted gay or bi. In short,I went along with it for my partner's sake and have indulged him with anal and kissing, even though I don't enjoy it much. That is not what this post is about.
Last night he took an Uber here for a planned sex date and seemed to be under the influence. He was acting very erratic, talking fast and loud, had a runny nose and smelled of alcohol...he continued to ******* while he was here, so that's okay, but the nose thing makes me suspect he may have also been using coke or a similar *******. It's worth noting now that while no longer contagious, I am still recovering from getting COVID a few weeks ago and this is the first time we have seen him since then.
I was sitting out this session while my partner got her fill, when suddenly I heard her yell "Don't do that!" and he slammed my door open. I was (still am) weak and couldn't really defend myself in bed when he decided to give me a few BIG slaps across the face without any explanation whatsoever. She called the police and our bull left shortly after. The officer told us that an incident report was filed but it's up to me whether or not to press charges.
This is where it gets complicated. I would STRONGLY like to take him to court, but my partner says not to for two reasons: 1. He told her the reason he attacked me. 2. We have spent a lot of time building this relationship and do not want to throw it all away.
I can't fathom what reason he would have for this, and according to my partner, it's none of my business. We have really followed the FLR dynamic and regardless of that, I trust her, as I love her. I also understand that he can give her sexual satisfaction that I cannot, and as introverts, it could be very hard to find another bull. I am tempted to give him another chance or create some sort of arrangement where I am out of the house when they have sex, as I am still very scared of him.
I feel like I already know a lot of people are going to say to take this guy to court, but I'm wondering if anyone has ideas of alternatives. I have been ignoring his Snapchat messages in case of any legal issues. I know my partner has been texting him and she insists that he understands he ed up. Someone please help me dissect this."

My wife has the same QOS g string and the matching sports bra. When she's feeling extra horny she just wears the sports bra without her see through tank top. When its cold she wears her black hotwife leggings. She got a pretty big selection going on. She buys most of them from Etsy. There's tons of people that sell QOS, hotwife or blacked wife clothing.

Back