How should interracial be promoted more in society?

For white boys, it's important to remember that black alpha males should be doing all of the breeding.

As a white boy, if you're hanging out with two white girls and a black guy, both of the females are for him. If he takes your friend into the bathroom for a blowjob, he has absolutely every right to have sex with your crush later that night too. If you do anything inappropriate the alpha male has every right to beat the hell out of you.

tumblr_omlws4a6Ki1vbdbh9o1_1280.jpg

If you’re a white male, honesty is really the best way to promote interracial sex. Every white girlfriend you have (up to and including your wife) should be hearing the same speech. Something very simple that goes like:

I’m a cuckold and I really think that interracial sex is beautiful. If it’s something you want to do, I’m okay with you dating and sleeping with black men while you’re my girlfriend. I don’t want to stop you from having any really great sex if you’re really into black men.

If more white women could hear this simple message from their white boyfriends, a message that focuses on giving them permission to go black without applying any pressure to do so, then I think most white women would eventually succumb to a healthy jungle fever.

Create a supportive and loving relationship with your girlfriend, where she knows she’s free to explore interracial sex, and you can just sit back and let the black men in her life do the rest!

View attachment 6209968

If you’re a white male, honesty is really the best way to promote interracial sex. Every white girlfriend you have (up to and including your wife) should be hearing the same speech. Something very simple that goes like:

I’m a cuckold and I really think that interracial sex is beautiful. If it’s something you want to do, I’m okay with you dating and sleeping with black men while you’re my girlfriend. I don’t want to stop you from having any really great sex if you’re really into black men.

If more white women could hear this simple message from their white boyfriends, a message that focuses on giving them permission to go black without applying any pressure to do so, then I think most white women would eventually succumb to a healthy jungle fever.

Create a supportive and loving relationship with your girlfriend, where she knows she’s free to explore interracial sex, and you can just sit back and let the black men in her life do the rest!
If enough of us do it, it could become the norm.

If enough of us do it, it could become the norm.

Yeah. If enough white males had this conversation, then more white women would be willing to give into their desires and fuck black men.

Once women starting getting that good black cock, then everything is going to snowball because you know that she's going to tell her friends. She's going to evangelize for bbc.

Then eventually white males won't have a choice. Their girlfriends and wives are going to bring it up and ask for permission to fuck black men.

Yeah. If enough white males had this conversation, then more white women would be willing to give into their desires and fuck black men.

Once women starting getting that good black cock, then everything is going to snowball because you know that she's going to tell her friends. She's going to evangelize for bbc.

Then eventually white males won't have a choice. Their girlfriends and wives are going to bring it up and ask for permission to fuck black men.
Yeah it would be the rule not the exception people would meet going into relationships with this expectation. No need for awkwardness at that point.

Back