How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Jd7J24MLeTBbWysRXNj5LbfeB0KpL8-iO8aG9YsqQs55Vji8WE9ud-9tD-UgP8yQy_rvl2-U4EzAxjtqHZTjqVUycztM8SsyHlws3t7GJ4-iw0of36gXmMDC3xhxr3d8qIz54yd35ujgF7DQ9-TUMzyUwm0TfmyqdU3HcWkgx-vnUP4y0S80vbiqxu776MYYL7gvSfXdhXZN5OJuENicoxewLTWWRWA5ph9b4YWBYz-vOcaxZYR5LPylyQpC5ucoYYu4rUvTHFxKZUf9zlyiwFyuqL53RRxp0DwLpMV2FBI9_2Gb3k8FOA0F-n1VYFpP6MbR8RuYekjbya-a9Swvv_qXgW2kkkO099OesUAXEdMIJEBpJlR--QfRj7EDiUGeiVNL8srN0ddwur-tRTx-BY5z-8891VEjnAV2nGZVB9cUSNFLCDikVBM8weWUd6ye08UtevLjsbbHlLKCg2KYctxRyEXcAR2hGvkwGszJGAHxszHlj82hfn3o1KzPhNcV_xPhC9UsuQsNxjFYh5w9l5Zf9bOyqiTQdGgifui0WzdCGe10oBHnJs_a34lqbgy5W_Ym4Y4bX6ykazssWdCJPZ_YiZiT-igcKdc-30HXpJcv1NzoP0ZyBHp41DuprJTjwk_KbQO4dYbX_bE7dYMYM-wtFiVPi81hQZq6iT9H8nuftXSZHAuVeuyAGr3H9Mdt8M_8JbXVvvgs6ZVmsCTKj_DyeIac7I0vjHSaZ33iLlVcPaOWj99oWSnOhMk3gWGZiD4UUjfO6D8-up6pVCCAYk8rPYdBlulXBchn2YM8hakhFpYktq-q-5zZKprdZ1rBw96b83CV6ODX089KapDHjwEv4aOlUZ0ma7-xjCtSgOtGkJsKZTgE7n443nl1D6QBKgZqcw9Dn_qYN3mlPhjirDnnETRbLOp62TD5bdE-pMjwEQ=w566-h755-s-no
Fhubn4Nju-_skbvUSSyKAM-XPcbFtPaIUCt4FV_-pqMygqKsVKJSFm76dRVsdt0G6Y2zLLSh0Bm6eqCYOe0JzFg1fxlCmmTRCtfOj0O5zpar29tFvwDNmEPP-LzpiK_oFFufWufWDMlumjxMt7-AbEHIG8_6EL1nYhbdpxNNWyKYvnKT3_pcxWPL4_PdkR3PggH-u0Qh_6fet9d5NodJ5OIIJTzkauujZ3hlu9b6YX5pz9IqjN64Z2eYhHEqAYeHXYA-StKf_IQ2junG8k7MGRcyphueRUBgNDk_GjTarbWmwodwHPRwPuboEanWg-Xb32cEXJUeW638K7UC6VoIaA4KtBX32coIIscIQUxE8mtysQZDeFaEIIARMSUPvvydjEzV32fQ3MRefkUQY-vNNLHx5uJKkpkHHl1uM8KBLMSlEppzfaH8sGfPe2mUIx9d45YzSFRBmyty54I5q8U9U-pRLk5hQb-shchWKgLLwUDpLTBEQ2ufnCA5SJdRxaX4K_OQ7CNpz0FZWBeuV0faptQJDgy-BvR-Db6WV6O6DnYZE0q0dmyFtZmirSNbHYMxDh1aycUM-ZjmA-fBxns4szEFjsFqN7M45Ds6SCZ_b8oaz6jnYQxdBYrG_ch-9VZLo8t_fuPxXdzWzFHM5rZ2_-18vkjV95x7MJJ9Itu_o2XELy_QhUHtC47NXekYWs23V8qsybaljf-kEKNG9Dnl7QG2Foz1VH54DrzvtNXHGzYd_d_n_lcKNbJ6-8QsSqe2OAqM9cARelPvSQsUPsnBxG_piUuK6wsvdrIe7QDhyvSRGdmHFJpPExdVX4i3LK1MY_jRjuTruFTzfVTypOWild1qNy85O5WiTWRectlIp4bpOp5WLBuZK2ewbyY1kFojBCfAGFYie8PjVFvUUb5MN2QlHHojC3tYBUOD-a6r0Vqh4Q=w1007-h755-s-no

The girls are only interested in the most physical guys, which is always the Black Athletics

One of the final steps of a cuckold is raising bi-racial children like they were your own. Fully out in public with your lifestyle. If anyone didn't know Your wife fucks black men they do now.

Carrying a baby for 9 months .. Now she deserves to continue Her lifestyle.. Cucks stay home and babysit so Your black breed wife can continue as a hotwife. Defend Your marriage publically. That She needed a real man not my 2.5 inches of limp white penis. Be a good parent and talk up interracial cuckolding.. That wives deserve better than limp white husband penis. If you get the attention of a friends wife or woman at work.. Could start their journey to becoming a black cock slut or QoS like your wifes tattoos read. All Women have thought about going black now maybe they try it. Once they start hopefully they won't go back.

Your wife can introduce them to some guys that fuck and train local wives or their first visit just watch and mingle or flirt. The members of this group have to get a monthly std test and have a Magnum size BBC. Breeding parties are happening in your town.

If You want to stay on the pill is completely up to the hotwife and cuckold. Understand the role of the cuck as ******* and provider and also babysitter and bringing a new life into the world is an interracial lifestyle not a fetish.

Promoting the future is as easy as becoming a white man that leads as many Women to a superior black men. Understand your new role in this new future View attachment 1102666
if done the way its going, it eventually wont include black men either

Lovely ideas! Speaking of age of consent, how about, it is as it is now for White Females and Black Males, but white males are not allowed, legally, to have sex until age 32? This would discourage white-white intercourse even more. Or better still, use the shaming of social media, and use it to discourage white males from asking out or approaching white females in any sexual way. Apply a total double standard- social media, twitter, etc applauds when Black Men and White Women get together, constantly re-tweets photos of IR Black Male/White Female couples, but reacts with outrage when white males make advances. Peer pressure, social pressure... ways to encourage healthy, sexy, relationships between superior Black Men and White Women, and discourage white males from sex or reproducing at all.
zero white man/white women sex period

the one simple way to promote this is really from within...grandmothers have had black cock yet never told their dughters and they didnt learn it until after high school, sometimes later in life so they never told their dughters about it...promote from within! parents, dont be so closedminded, tell ur offspring of the benefits of bbc, encourage them to date black, who gives a fuck what ur neighbors think of black boys hanging around ur teen females...all of us ARE society...u ask what society can do to better promote this, YOU are society...promote from within!
most of u have bbc only tattoos, promote no white boy cock in u, ok we KNOW why...what we dont know is why u wanna submit ur offspring to years of that? i am not saying ******* them to bbc, i am saying do what parents do, teach them, give them the tools, the books, the benefit of your knowledge on the subject and let them decide for themselves...quit being afraid of someone finding out ur in the lifestyle and why...HELP ur offspring to let them make the right decisions based on your knowledge and experience

Last edited:
Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to ******* the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif
In the Latin is is “JUS PRIMAE NOCTIS”

There are so many varied cultures that refer to the act and process of taking a first right of peasants wives that I can hardly believe anyone could deny that it was a practise of old.

I thought this was a interesting tie in to another thread

People mention the increase in advertising featuring interracial couples, but the programming is now headed in that direction as well. Soap operas, favorites of many women, are now acting out hot romances between black men and white women. Women love these shows and to see interracial romance glorified in such enticing style will only lead to more women considering it as a possibility.

the one simple way to promote this is really from within...grandmothers have had black cock yet never told their dughters and they didnt learn it until after high school, sometimes later in life so they never told their dughters about it...promote from within! parents, dont be so closedminded, tell ur offspring of the benefits of bbc, encourage them to date black, who gives a fuck what ur neighbors think of black boys hanging around ur teen females...all of us ARE society...u ask what society can do to better promote this, YOU are society...promote from within!
most of u have bbc only tattoos, promote no white boy cock in u, ok we KNOW why...what we dont know is why u wanna submit ur offspring to years of that? i am not saying ******* them to bbc, i am saying do what parents do, teach them, give them the tools, the books, the benefit of your knowledge on the subject and let them decide for themselves...quit being afraid of someone finding out ur in the lifestyle and why...HELP ur offspring to let them make the right decisions based on your knowledge and experience
Truth baby!!!! Ending racism begins in the home!

Back