How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Now you're talking!!! I LOVE THIS!! this needs to happen
The media, TV, radio, papers, magazines, need to openly feature and praise interracial (Black Men and white women) relationships. Legal action taken against those who do not do so. Discrimination, racism charges etc. Carrot and the stick stuff. Schools should have classes on Interracial Sex as part of our Changing Culture. Reparations, financial, social and sexual should be taught as necessary in progressive courses of study leading to degrees in the social sciences. The romance of 40;s Hollywood should be returned, this time featuring Interracial Couples. Game shows could feature talent or accomplishment of Interracial Couples. There is so much needed that can do done.

The university campus is a hotbed of anti-whiteboi sentiment and uni's are helping lead society in the direction of Black Power. College students always need a rebellion to feel actualized: anti-capitalism, anti-war, etc. By flaunting their Black boyfriends, white girls can tie any other rebellion to the overall anti-patriarchy theme (which is code for anti-whiteboi).

As an early-twenties whiteboi on campus, I'm observing that ever increasing numbers of whitebois are finding only one way to cope. Many of my friends are either openly sissy or at least very low masculinity. This helps direct the criticism away from us to more masculne whitebois (toxic masculinity is a charge only against whitebois). Many of the white girls take pleasure in helping to feminize a whiteboi. Once feminized, white trans-girls contribute to the movement and the white girls who would choose whitebois have fewer to choose from.
Great! I love hearing Gen Z is unable to connect with white women.
BBC is entitled to that vagina!
You're doing the right thing and thank you for sharing.

This message has been so effective it is playing out in real life. I was just in a mall food court, sitting near 5 whitebois about my age (early 20s). I knew they were joking about me: the usual ("izzat a boy 'r girl?") but I'm used to it. Then a smokin' hot white girl sat nearby. Painted on leggings, tight crop top with a sexy flat stomach. She clearly enjoyed her sexual power and knew the whitebois were all stiffy over her. She captured their attention and I could hear their yucking up was all about who could do her, But NOT ONE of them dared approach her.

She had a tray, but set down 2 drinks -- it was apparent she was with someone. After about 5 minutes of the whitebois goofing and making sex gestures to each other, her partner showed up with his tray. He was big, strong, handsome and BLACK! Those whitebois were crushed! I loved the triumphant look she flashed them (the first time she looked right at them).

Humiliation is the most effective promotion of IR. Figuratively and mentally, she revved up those little little whiteboi stiffies and then she stomped them with her stilettos. On my way out, I cruised past her table and said (loud enough for the whitebois to hear) "your boyfriend is hot!"

I hope I gave them a little preview of their future.
I LOVE IT...thanks for sharing that story!

What steps should be taken to encourage more acceptance of Black cock by White Women?​
The focus should be on the sexual needs of modern white women, and that it is absolutely essential for a truly independent and liberated woman to be satisfied. That it is her right to have multiple orgasms and that, that would be her ultimate step out of her suppression.
Black men should be portrayed than as the natural alies since they are mostly better build and perform better. Also important is to decrale promiscuity as something absolutely normal and to promote threesomes and gangbangs. The only thing that matters is the satisfaction of the ladies!!! 😉

The focus should be on the sexual needs of modern white women, and that it is absolutely essential for a truly independent and liberated woman to be satisfied. That it is her right to have multiple orgasms and that, that would be her ultimate step out of her suppression.
Black men should be portrayed than as the natural alies since they are mostly better build and perform better. Also important is to decrale promiscuity as something absolutely normal and to promote threesomes and gangbangs. The only thing that matters is the satisfaction of the ladies!!! 😉
Exactly, we whitebois should understand that in the modern day, the top priority is the sexual pleasure of women. It should be normalised for white girls to have limitless amount of lovers when in a relationship a white guy.

However, the white guy should remember his responsibilities for his girl, if the girlfriend becomes pregnant by a black/arab lover the law should be formed water tight to make the white guy economically responsible for the kid until the kid turns 18. This would empower women and encourage them to have interracial sex knowing the whiteboi bears the ultimate economic responsibility by law. Yes of course I would pay my ex for her baby with another alpha refugee male. I would even take care of the baby like my own while she has a honeymoon/ hot sex holiday with him in some warm country. ☺️

Exactly, we whitebois should understand that in the modern day, the top priority is the sexual pleasure of women. It should be normalised for white girls to have limitless amount of lovers when in a relationship a white guy.

However, the white guy should remember his responsibilities for his girl, if the girlfriend becomes pregnant by a black/arab lover the law should be formed water tight to make the white guy economically responsible for the kid until the kid turns 18. This would empower women and encourage them to have interracial sex knowing the whiteboi bears the ultimate economic responsibility by law. Yes of course I would pay my ex for her baby with another alpha refugee male. I would even take care of the baby like my own while she has a honeymoon/ hot sex holiday with him in some warm country. ☺️
You taking it to far my friend 😂
I'm not submissiv. And I'm certainly not paying for or looking after some other guys offspring.
I just enjoy sluts... 😉

Make a special sex ed course for white girls that covers everything from superior black genetics and white white women crave black seed. Use plenty of tasteful but accurate illustrations. At the end of the course they watch "the Miracle of Black Breeding" where a white woman is bred and we follow her all the way up to giving birth.
Great idea...

As a young gen z couple, more black representation in cinema, there is too many white heroes, interracial relationships need to be pushed heavily on us. As tensions are growing in younger generations, we must be educated on african history and pride. Work needs to be done educationally and by counselors to help promote cuckolding interracially. More diverse, and inclusive relationships. A more black centric media.

As a young gen z couple, more black representation in cinema, there is too many white heroes, interracial relationships need to be pushed heavily on us. As tensions are growing in younger generations, we must be educated on african history and pride. Work needs to be done educationally and by counselors to help promote cuckolding interracially. More diverse, and inclusive relationships. A more black centric media.
I agree fully, white males should if anything always be portrayed as weak or villainous and bigoted, while black men are heroic and masculine. White guilt is very important, and you should learn it sooner than later to help promote social interracial cuckolding.

Back