How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Saw this today and thought it was a great interview. A little disturbed by so much negativity in the comments section though... People seem to have trouble understanding that this is what this couple wants and gets off on.
Just got around to watching the interview. They seem pretty cool. I think she’s hot too. I’d love to see her in action. …wonder if they’re on here??

I dont know if Interacial cuckolding has to be promoted.
All I can say is that Iam certain white women and black men are a perfect match.
Having a steady Black Bull is wonderful fora married white woman. Once the husband ( and I am one of them ) has understood he cant compete sexually and support his wife 100% in her affair, nobody loses.No cheating, no lies no drama!
Seeing your wife so happy( thanks to the Black Gentleman) is a wonderful feeling and my advise is that many white couples should try !!

Maybe more white men should do the same as these girls?
Proclaim their own status?
I am sure that husbands themselves should begin to propagate this so that wives, at least at the initial stage, can overcome the complex of what they are doing something bad! of course, the ideal option is when girls see an example for their behavior, older women, perhaps their mothers or their aunts, mom-in-law, who not only help them with advice but also lead them to the right places!

FMU_mzhXIAcCVZF.jpeg

Back