How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I believe that it would help if us white guys were more open to each other about how we fantasise or are getting our wife's and girlfriends bbc.
Obviously there a lot of us white guys that want this, if only we could be more open to our friends about the lifestyle we might well find out that they have the fantasy or even plant the seed in their head, this making it less taboo and our wife's or girlfriends not being so surprised when we bring the subject up and this clearing the path and almost making it the normal for a black guy to hit on the wife or girlfriend.

In German-speaking countries, the television series "Tatort" (crime scene) is very popular and is shown almost every Sunday evening during prime time. In it, teams of police investigators usually pursue ******* cases, often with a socio-political reference.

An episode I have devised could have the following plot:

A black university professor is murdered. As a historian, he dealt with different forms of families in history. While investigating the victim's surroundings, the investigators also visit one of his research assistants. The blonde woman in her late twenties lives with her white husband, but their two young children are of mixed race. The couple says that the professor is the ******* of the children. There is also another family in the same constellation. They would also know each other and spend leisure time together from time to time. The investigation continues at the victim's university where a professor teaches black dominance and cuckoldry in which white men can find their role. But of course this is not always easy. During the visit, they happen to see a pregnant student. Her ex-boyfriend slipped into the right-wing scene, could not accept that she had a relationship with a black man and was finally arrested as a suspected murderer.
The last scene shows the white couples with their mixed-race children at the funeral of the dead professor.

This would bring the topic to a wider audience.

I once gave my black roommates number to a cute coworker of mine. I had a bit of a crush on her too, ha ha. He told me they fucked, but they didn't do it at our place. As soon as I heard he was dicking her down I immediately set some boundaries for my interactions with her lol. Nothing that could ever be seen as me flirting with her, no initiating hugs, and if she hugged me I would make sure to hug quick and nothing inappropriate. I got to hear some about her from my roommate. I was thrilled to hear that she was giving him head too, and that she swallowed his sperm no problem at all :) Wish I could of witnessed that, but it still gave me a good feeling knowing that there was one more white girl paying reparations with her mouth because of me <3

As more and more people accept the idea of interracial couples, it will grow exponentially. Today at Walmart, I saw 5 interracial couples (all BM/WF). Three had mixed ******* with them. One younger couple, the woman was wearing a really short skirt and a big spiked collar almost like a leash and held her man's hand tightly the whole time. I always go out of my way for them - holding doors and letting them go ahead of me in line. Always fun to look for facial reactions from other people who see them.

As more and more people accept the idea of interracial couples, it will grow exponentially. Today at Walmart, I saw 5 interracial couples (all BM/WF). Three had mixed ******* with them. One younger couple, the woman was wearing a really short skirt and a big spiked collar almost like a leash and held her man's hand tightly the whole time. I always go out of my way for them - holding doors and letting them go ahead of me in line. Always fun to look for facial reactions from other people who see them.
Yes, I often see such couples, too, whether on the campus where I work or in the community at large. Sometimes the woman has a collar, sometimes not, but always she is obviously submissive to her black male companion. It's especially good to see them with mixed-race *******, the fruit of their loins. On Saturday I saw a BM/wf couple with two mixed *******, and she had a bulging belly. I complimented them n their offspring and wished them many more.

Yes, I often see such couples, too, whether on the campus where I work or in the community at large. Sometimes the woman has a collar, sometimes not, but always she is obviously submissive to her black male companion. It's especially good to see them with mixed-race *******, the fruit of their loins. On Saturday I saw a BM/wf couple with two mixed *******, and she had a bulging belly. I complimented them n their offspring and wished them many more.

I work at a public attraction and even on slow days I almost always see at least one interracial couple. On weekends, usually 4 or 5 couples. 99.9% of the time it's a BM/WF. I think in 6 years, I've seen maybe 7 or 8 WM/BF couples. The movement, acceptance and lifestyle are happening. Just a matter of time.

I work at a public attraction and even on slow days I almost always see at least one interracial couple. On weekends, usually 4 or 5 couples. 99.9% of the time it's a BM/WF. I think in 6 years, I've seen maybe 7 or 8 WM/BF couples. The movement, acceptance and lifestyle are happening. Just a matter of time.

The city in America where I saw a lot of WM/BF couples was in New Orleans, LA. As a matter of fact, that's the only city in America where I saw that (was quite noticeable since it's a rarity, at least in public). If I see a white guy as part of an interracial couple, it's usually a WM/AF combination.

Last edited:
Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif
Every new white bride should be required to fuck a BBC bareback on her wedding night

Back