How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Nice.
And we do need more than ads.
How can we creatively increase the status of interracial couples more?
Tax Credits?
Preferential OBGYN?
Charter school enrollment?
Certified Clothing, Jewelry lines?

At the same time how can our culture diminish or decrease White male status and privilege, openly?
An example would be the increasing use publicly of the description “whiteboi”, with is demeaning and pejorative meaning.
What else?

Nice.
Tax Credits?
Preferential OBGYN?

At the same time how can our culture diminish or decrease White male status and privilege, openly?
An example would be the increasing use publicly of the description “whiteboi”, with is demeaning and pejorative meaning.
What else?

Black men should not be liable for baby support payments if the mom is white. In fact, if the mom has a white partner (boyfriend or husband) he should be liable for baby support, if a black man makes her pregnant.

Nice.
Tax Credits?
Preferential OBGYN?

What else?
Excellent suggestions. Mandate only biracial couples in tv and movies. Give large tax credit to single black men who impregnate white girls. Some ideas. Biracial ends racism

What steps should be taken to encourage more acceptance of Black cock by White Women?​
Sex Ed classes could be used to promote and encourage young girls, starting at ages 3 or 4, to pursue relationships with black men exclusively. All visual aids would show white women and black men unless it’s to compare the differences between sex with black men versus white boys. In 2 to 3 generations all white women will be trained to choose black men only.

Sex Ed classes could be used to promote and encourage young girls, starting at ages 3 or 4, to pursue relationships with black men exclusively. All visual aids would show white women and black men unless it’s to compare the differences between sex with black men versus white boys. In 2 to 3 generations all white women will be trained to choose black men only.
I remember seeing a sex Ed printout from Sweden where every depiction of sex was black men and white women. There were no white men in the whole thing, only black men fucking white girls. So guess where there are tons of pretty young blond girls going to refugee camps and getting passed around by African men with HUGE black dicks that make the Swedish average penis size seem like it must be a children’s measurement, not adult men.

I remember seeing a sex Ed printout from Sweden where every depiction of sex was black men and white women. There were no white men in the whole thing, only black men fucking white girls. So guess where there are tons of pretty young blond girls going to refugee camps and getting passed around by African men with HUGE black dicks that make the Swedish average penis size seem like it must be a children’s measurement, not adult men.
how lucky are swedish men to watch their wives fucked by immigrants...

im going to be totally honest and say this....I have never tried to be accepted or get the woman im with to try and get others to accept me or her for being together, being an interracial couple in 2021 should not raise eyebrows or stares.ive dated white women for the most part and had their parents judge me based on my skin colour without even speaking to me.i learned that being accepted is of no importance to me, so long as im living my life and having fun doing so then i dont care what they think.

society wants to put labels on everyone as they fear the unknown and the same society doesnt like it if you have something to say regarding them its as if after all these years all we have done it took baby steps.

I remember seeing a sex Ed printout from Sweden where every depiction of sex was black men and white women. There were no white men in the whole thing, only black men fucking white girls. So guess where there are tons of pretty young blond girls going to refugee camps and getting passed around by African men with HUGE black dicks that make the Swedish average penis size seem like it must be a children’s measurement, not adult "Sex Ed" video...

Here's a good sex ed video for white girls and couples...

Back