How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Well I don't know. You should be a little mouse in these rooms to listen to what those white girls say together.
Oh yes. Nothing sounds more erotic. Always assumed lots of girls joked about me and my inadequacy. Am curious to know how much more they raved about the endowed men, most of all when she, or any girl, had just gotten with a Black man, versus how quick whiteboys like me got a scorned comment, giggles, and got forgotten....

Always rumor about several Black teammates Fucking the white teammates girlfriend. Supposedly she got off on the cheating...

i personally know some that have
I'm sure it will increasingly become the norm. Black males with their dominant sexuality will become sexually active earlier. During these formative years they will hone their seduction skills and become the new alpha class of males deflowering young white women. I think it's absolutely beautiful to picture a young white female choosing a handsome and athletic black guy to introduce them to womanhood.

Glad we have this season of The Bachelor promoting interracial coupling with Matt James. Further encouraging white girls to throw themselves at attractive black males.
Perhaps they need a Black every other season, but then alternate other years between white, Hispanic, Asian etc. but always save the hottest girls for seasons with Black men

I'm sure it will increasingly become the norm. Black males with their dominant sexuality will become sexually active earlier. During these formative years they will hone their seduction skills and become the new alpha class of males deflowering young white women. I think it's absolutely beautiful to picture a young white female choosing a handsome and athletic black guy to introduce them to womanhood.
I saw in the military white guys listen attentively to Black men Gibran about their conquests. Several later introduced a gf or wife to them too. I was awesome to watch how timid or deferential us white boys became to them or any other Black man after hearing how they bragged, and the erotic descriptions

Only in white males on this site, is the mind set on this. They are basically promoting ethnic cleansing, which is absolutely revolting, and proves their not all there.
Nice.

In fairness, I think it's only a vocal minority to be fair.

Some guys seem to enjoy the humiliation aspect more than the idea of their wives having a good time.

Each to their own I suppose. :)

Nice.

In fairness, I think it's only a vocal minority to be fair.

Some guys seem to enjoy the humiliation aspect more than the idea of their wives having a good time.

Each to their own I suppose. :)
Cervical stimulation has the potential to lead to a full-body orgasm that can send waves of tingly pleasure from your head to your toes.

And this is an orgasm that can keep on giving, lasting quite a while for some.

Your cervix is the lower end of your uterus, so reaching it means going in deep. If all white women knew that only a BBC that is big enough can achieve this, then it would be an excellent promotion.

Back