How should interracial be promoted more in society?

so overwhelming for my brain to discover these new sensations, that girl is dressed in that image and yet it is so exciting for what my mind imagines. So strange the brain

Yes, our brains are strange. I have much more powerful orgasms from watching my wife with her black lover than I have from being with her myself. I am very grateful for her cuckolding me interracially.

028_450.gif

I'm a white guy.
I'm 18 years old, I can admit that these days are difficult for a white teen like me.

even at school the girls make jokes about size and unfortunately my generation at school isn't very masculine and I feel particularly weak in these days..
I'm 23. I lived that experience in a dominantly Black school 10 years ago.
Trust your girlish feelings.

Young Black men today are far more accepting of white sissies, as natural and normal. You need to signal your willingness to submit, by showing femininity.

Last edited:
I can say yes....
these days I only look interracial and I have to say that my mind wants more and more, this however destabilizes me because I look at the girls in my school and slowly I imagine black penises looking at their asses or their sinuous bodies, I admit that it scares me and excites me at the same time

I was also ashamed of myself in the beginning. Now I just feel extremely grateful that I live in an area and in an age where we can enjoy interracial sex.

Bobbi-Starr-taking-two-black-cocks-in-her-holes.gif

Last edited:
I can say yes....
these days I only look interracial and I have to say that my mind wants more and more, this however destabilizes me because I look at the girls in my school and slowly I imagine black penises looking at their asses or their sinuous bodies, I admit that it scares me and excites me at the same time
Let them be happy. Those sinuous bodies are made to enjoy pleasure. This might help make you happy too. Who knows, maybe you'll become a race-mixer yourself. Whatever happens, if it's what Nature wants then it's not "destabilizing." Everyone's just adjusting to a new reality.

Problem is that there ******* are pretty much White, which means his black genes are gone.
Not necessarily. Sometimes the African DNA becomes stronger visible one generation later.
These fotos show a white woman who was inseminated by a refugee from Gambia and gave birth 9 months later. Here the kid is fully africanised, and there is no doubt that it was made from sperm ejaculated from a black penis.

Attachments

• (1).jpg
    (1).jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 101
  • (3).jpg
    (3).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 199
I agree. It would have been even better with a much darker man. But it's definitely a step in the right direction.
Indeed. But a full Africanisation of white girls would take several generations of interracial breeding anyway. The darker the man inserting his boner in the girls' vagina, the darker the offspring. At which stage should this blackening fertilisation stop? 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation? How much European DNA should be finally left?

Attachments

• O.JPG
    O.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 204
Talk shows such as "The View" should set a new standard, and have cuckold couples as guests, to promote the joys of interracial cuckold marriages. With the growing popularity of white wives having sex with black men with their husbands full knowledge, support, and encouragement,
a mainstream talk show would help to encourage other white wives to go black.

Back