How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Black men are enjoying our women,as we surrender them for long hard BBC group sessions,no white woman is off limits! Our wives,moms,adult aged daughters,sisters,aunt's,nieces,and grandma's are being used for black men's pleasure,while white husbands,and boyfriends enjoy watching them taking BBC! Multi generational BBC cuckolding is the future of the modern white family!

Attachments

• 3e547215.jpg
    3e547215.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 339_1000 (1).jpg
    339_1000 (1).jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 39f07b15.jpg
    39f07b15.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 133
  • _79.jpg
    _79.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 1_15 (35).jpg
    1_15 (35).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 111
  • 01ez.jpg
    01ez.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 0e4c50df.jpg
    0e4c50df.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 1648946058738.png
    1648946058738.png
    717.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 79DAF030-8FD0-4FEE-9924-61D0EAC2EA7C.jpeg
    79DAF030-8FD0-4FEE-9924-61D0EAC2EA7C.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 125
  • a8e3280d.jpg
    a8e3280d.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 132
  • FG0tM_UXoAMuZwO.jpg
    FG0tM_UXoAMuZwO.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 8839a663.jpg
    8839a663.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing this article. We visited friends in Clarksville TN and spent some time at a locat farm equipment and supply retailer. We are so amazed and delighted to witness the many, and I mean many, interracial couples and families shopping. Most were Black Male/white female. Those with children were either all white children and some both Black children/white children. My Black Bull and I, along with my white cuck boi hubby felt so right at home and comfortable. Althoigh not a big deal to most, our Black Bull felt he had to put our cuck in his place a couple times. Neither our friends (interracial couple) or others in the store wothin earshot thought anything of cuck bob being sent to the car for a time out and warning. bob first objected to having to go to the car, but chose to go after being asked if he would rather get a spanking. We were so gratified that others did not find our Black Bull taking charge to be out of place.

Thank you so much for sharing this article. We visited friends in Clarksville TN and spent some time at a locat farm equipment and supply retailer. We are so amazed and delighted to witness the many, and I mean many, interracial couples and families shopping. Most were Black Male/white female. Those with children were either all white children and some both Black children/white children. My Black Bull and I, along with my white cuck boi hubby felt so right at home and comfortable. Althoigh not a big deal to most, our Black Bull felt he had to put our cuck in his place a couple times. Neither our friends (interracial couple) or others in the store wothin earshot thought anything of cuck bob being sent to the car for a time out and warning. bob first objected to having to go to the car, but chose to go after being asked if he would rather get a spanking. We were so gratified that others did not find our Black Bull taking charge to be out of place.
Lots of places these days you will see a white woman with a black man, sometimes cuck with them, sometimes *******. If they have some white ******* and some mixed race the mixed ones are youngest for obvious reasons.

Glad to hear how your cuck was put in his place. They all need reminders at times of their role in the relationship.

Thank you so much! I agree on the lots of places comment. Here in NYC and our apartment building, specifically, interracial is the norm. Also, a cuck following behind, etc. is not that all out of place, if at all. In TN, however, I was suprised, even though our friends are interracial. Such a wonderful experienace.

Yes, cucks to need reminders at times and our Black Bull will not hesitate to put cuck bob in his place as needed. Just sending him to a time out in the car and giving a verbal warning to spank, was enough to give him a thoroughly red face, give him motivation to get his ass to the car, and yet not offend anyone with us or in ear shot in public.

Our friends, of course, would not be offended in any way. cuck bob got spanked the next day at their house for a stunt he pulled and they just applouded that action was taken and cuck was disciplined the way he deserved.

Just open your eyes it's there. Flew out or RDU airport saw multiple mixed race couples, flew on the plane with two mixed race couples, got to vegas airport saw many more, picked up my rental car two couples on the tram that took us to car rental agency. Went to time share while checking in saw one more mixed race couples. No one really stared or looked like they disapproved. It's happening more and more every day. Some tv adds show a mixed race couple that has an older white ******* and a mixed *******. Never would have seen it 10 years ago. For me I think it's hot to see that. I see more black men white women than black women white men couples with mixed race *******.
Yes it's everywhere on TV and I have noticed multiple white women with black men around town. Beautiful to see.

I would love to hear you describe more about your life experiences!

I want to be feminized for ced by Black men to be my truest self a whitegurl who wants to have butt and breast enlargements and publicly worship Black men and their god like Big Black superior cocks. I want to show the world how happy it makes me to finally be able to be Black owned and bred like a bbc whore and how much I appreciate Black men for giving me the privilege of being a sex toy for them.

Back