How old were you, and how long were you married when you first shared with black men?

When was your wife first shared with black men?

• From the beginning

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • First 5 years

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • After family

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • Near time you became Empty Nesters

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Later.

Votes: 14 9.5%

• Total voters
My husband and I ,had been swingers for years,but when I was about 48 ish I think, We went to,a swingers party just outside London from memory.
Hubby went off,to have sex with another white couple. I got talking to an extremely good looking Black guy, who clearly wanted sex with me,He at the time was,the biggest cock ,I had ever had, and He was joined by a mate, I had DP with white guys over the years, but the sheer size of the 2:guys inside me, made orgasm instantly,I must say ,I loved the experience, absolutely mind blowing.
I must have put on a good show, because the room was packed with other people.
I did feel naughty, but it definitely heightened the experience.
I never went back to white on white swinging after this.
I became what people ,call,a black cock slut, and enjoyed every minute of it.😜

My husband and I ,had been swingers for years,but when I was about 48 ish I think, We went to,a swingers party just outside London from memory.
Hubby went off,to have sex with another white couple. I got talking to an extremely good looking Black guy, who clearly wanted sex with me,He at the time was,the biggest cock ,I had ever had, and He was joined by a mate, I had DP with white guys over the years, but the sheer size of the 2:guys inside me, made orgasm instantly,I must say ,I loved the experience, absolutely mind blowing.
I must have put on a good show, because the room was packed with other people.
I did feel naughty, but it definitely heightened the experience.
I never went back to white on white swinging after this.
I became what people ,call,a black cock slut, and enjoyed every minute of it.😜
Why would you go back to white.

45, I married early when 20 years old. 20 years later I met my new partner and divorced from my first Husband. My partner is open minded, we had a lot of sex together. After 3 years he was offering to me to try a new step, to meet other couples or men for sex. My first experience I had in a swinger club, later I found a white lover on a dating site. My partner was talking more and more about black lovers. I was curious, but not yet ready to go this step. after two more years my husband found an interested black man of 45 in Berlin. We met him in a cafe and talked 2 1/5 hours. He was a strong man, nice, smart, funny. After two hour of chatting I felt his hands on my back, on my legs and between them. We kissed passionately. Unfortunately he has to left for work this afternoon, we dated 3 days later at his place. I had 4 hours of great sex with him, I felt, what I never felt before, was exhausted, but happy.

Before family, after the family is established and when the couple has the empty nest seem to be three common times to start in the lifestyle. How did it start for you?
My first time and only time was just over three weeks ago now. I met a Black man in a nightclub whom invited me back to his flat to smoke some weed. First time I had smoked it since I was a teenager. This was after three children and 19 years of marraige.

My first time and only time was just over three weeks ago now. I met a Black man in a nightclub whom invited me back to his flat to smoke some weed. First time I had smoked it since I was a teenager. This was after three children and 19 years of marraige.
You are just about the right time in the length of your marriage to need a different and more exciting sexual adventure and of course you will need more now that you have had your first taste of black,the temptation is almost impossible to resist and we hope that you will another guy soon and continue the pleasure.

Back