When did you first know you were cuckold?

Mine started with my ex, when she was my girl friend, she used to say about her previous guys and what they did.. By knowing them I felt very interested and exposing her in public also made me turn on... Those days I didn't know anything about cuckold or something like that exist... Now I feel the same with my wife... All this started about 10 years back :)

As I look back now, all these years later, I can see signs that I had interests, or became excited by things that I would now know to be early signs of being a cuckold, and loving to share the woman in my life with other men.
Do others have similar recollections or did you know from early on?
I’d love to chat in private about those early signs and early experiences
When I was in high school. My gf went off to college. The plan was to have a long distance relationship. On a school break she came back to see me and was wearing jewelry with a man's name on it. She told me it was a guy she was with. He was black and the BMOC. She made sure to mention that the myth about black men was true. Not really sure why she was sure to mention all of this, but I was initially upset, but took it in stride. We continued to date even though she was still dating this big cocked black guy. I guess I kind of knew then somewhere in my young stupid mind that I was totally okay with it.

That wasn't the last time that happened. A black friend from college and I were hanging out on his birthday and my new gf was tagging along. He felt that he should get a birthday blowjob and my new gf should be the one to give it to him. After lots of laughing teasing and cajoling, they were off to the bathroom for his blowjob. I was ok with that too. I was d r unk but didn't mind sharing my gf with my big cocked alpha black friend.

That wasn't the end of all of this either. My recent ex gf was the same way with a black friend of mine. ... So all the signs of my gf's cheating point to me.. .I'm the common denominator in the equation here. So i've always been ok with black men fucking my gf's and they sense this and fuck my gf's and get reportedly amazing blowjobs from my gf's.

My first girlfriend cheated on me when I was 19. Instead of being angry I had a hard on because I knew the dude had a huge cock. I asked her to tell me about it and got all the details and jerked off. We stayed together for a little while after and I would always bring up her cheating on me with this huge cock to her. One time near the end of our relationship I guess she got sick of it and when I brought it up during foreplay she told me about how much she loved his huge dick and didn’t regret it she told me his was double the size of mine and that I couldn’t compare to it. I had one of the best orgasims of my life and knew I was cuckold after that.

"one-way open relationship" (didn't know of other terminology at the time)
Honestly "one way open relationship" is a pretty accurate description for a lot of couples. It's a fine term.

I once worked with a woman who would unashamedly talk about her weekend hookups, and if anyone asked about her wedding ring she's say "he's monogamous, I'm not". It was hot as hell.

I've been fantasizing about my wife cuckolding me for about the last 10 years. Earlier in our marriage I was too insecure to think about it but as our marriage endured my excitement about the thought of her with another man has grown and grown. As she adopts an even more dominant role and me a more submissive role and as her sexual confidence grows, I just see this as a natural progression in our relationship.

OK, so back in the late 90's, married to my first wife, and the aol instant messenger and chat rooms were a big thing. I always ended up in the 'cheating wife' and 'wife comes home full' rooms, and the like. Spent hundreds of hours chatting and fantasizing back then. Didn't know what cuck was, but looking back, that was the beginning. Later on, married to my 2nd and current wife, learned of her history of dating black men, which progressed to her cheating on me with black men, and me accepting it, well, those early fantasies have now become reality.
so great...when did you first learn she cheated on you while married?

Probably after knowing she was sowing it but not saying a word and jerking off on her used panties when she came home.

I started out a jealous guy who only wanted my wife with me. Over time I learned that there is nothing more pleasing to women sexually than a big alpha male breeding them with their thick superior black cocks. I now know all white women should submit themselves for interracial breeding and submission. I can’t wait to serve my wife and the kings she chooses ❤️🔥

I always had a crush for womens feet ,ass and pussy . love to please them oraly and masturbate as a foreplay . after visiting swingerclub i realized that i prefer watching my wife instead of fucking other women .
Sometimes I like to be submissive in bedroom . i like to show off my wife .

So all together i realized that hotwife/cuckold would fit best .
And the fact that my wife like to start nearly without foreplay and she prefer rough sex makes it even more a perfect choice .

I started out a jealous guy who only wanted my wife with me. Over time I learned that there is nothing more pleasing to women sexually than a big alpha male breeding them with their thick superior black cocks. I now know all white women should submit themselves for interracial breeding and submission. I can’t wait to serve my wife and the kings she chooses ❤️🔥
Can’t wait too see it

Great truth telling story

details. how did you find out? did she tell you? what was your reaction? did she see your reaction while telling you?
I posted the whole story on here, I can post the link if you like, but the basic details are that she was cheating behind my back, with multiple men, all black. I found out through her social media posts and then looking through her phone. I was not prepared and was gut punched so we separated. She continued to do her thing and I decided I would rather be with her still so we got back together.

I posted the whole story on here, I can post the link if you like, but the basic details are that she was cheating behind my back, with multiple men, all black. I found out through her social media posts and then looking through her phone. I was not prepared and was gut punched so we separated. She continued to do her thing and I decided I would rather be with her still so we got back together.
Cuckcpl, so, have you become happy with this arraingment ? Sounds like a bumpy way to get there, but you are living many of the guys dream here ! Hows it going ? Are YOU getting taken care of ? LSG

Cuckcpl, so, have you become happy with this arraingment ? Sounds like a bumpy way to get there, but you are living many of the guys dream here ! Hows it going ? Are YOU getting taken care of ? LSG
Yeah everything has worked out for sure. Pretty satisfied with our lifestyle for the most part

So I was being cucked unknowingly by a freshman while I was in high school. My first long term gf in high school was fucking this big black dude in band and getting filled with cum then would call me over to have sex. Id eat her out not knowing the taste and the sloppy seconds. Well one day I found out and she just laughed and said you liked it and I just kept doing it. Because it was fuckin hot and i was a hormone filled teenager. Eventually she got pregnant and would come over every morning before school with a load and tell me to eat it. She always would ride my face and kinda laugh.

Wed have sex in my car and she’d immediately shove my face down. She was also my first ever partner and she was mysteriously quite soaked before anything happened

Back