When did you know you were cuck?

As I look back now, all these years later, I can see signs that I had interests, or became excited by things that I would now know to be early signs of being a cuckold, and loving to share the woman in my life with other men. Started with first girlfriends.
Do others have similar recollections or did you know from early on?
I’d love to chat in private about those early signs and early experiences
My fav fantasy while dating wife/then h/s girlfriend was her getting seduced while on the phone to me.. unable to get to her..all i could do was listen....knew then I wanted to see her fkd

As I look back now, all these years later, I can see signs that I had interests, or became excited by things that I would now know to be early signs of being a cuckold, and loving to share the woman in my life with other men. Started with first girlfriends.
Do others have similar recollections or did you know from early on?
I’d love to chat in private about those early signs and early experiences
Also.. had a gf that got fkd by her ex while we were dating.told me abt it.didnt say itbut found it pretty hot thinking abt it...she ended uppregs by him..didnt stay together

it started after a college girlfriend broke up with me. We stopped all contact until a few years later we started talking again and she would share her sex life with me. She would tell me all about her with her husband and tease me knowing how much I loved her. She would go on to cheat on her husband with someone that wasn’t me, still sharing every detail with me about her and her lover. It snowballed into more for me and wanting to know more. Fast forward to years later and I’m married and am seriously trying to get my wife to do it

Back