When did you first know you were cuckold?

I started out a jealous guy who only wanted my wife with me. Over time I learned that there is nothing more pleasing to women sexually than a big alpha male breeding them with their thick superior black cocks. I now know all white women should submit themselves for interracial breeding and submission. I can’t wait to serve my wife and the kings she chooses ❤️🔥
Well said, this is similar to my husband's evolution from a jealous alpha guy to a beta cuck to now being a sissy who loves serving myself and my bbc lovers.

I had just joined the Navy as a Junior rating when I found out from a friend that my girlfriend back home was messing around. I confronted her when next on leave, she admitted it, we broke up, A few years later when I returned to my home town on leave I bumped into her at a party and a few dayslater she was cucking the guy she was dating with me. We realised we were still friends, got on, and I realised what she already knew, she couldnt cope being in a monogomous relationship. With that realisation, when I eventually asked her if she wanted to get serious she said she would as long as I accepted she wouldnt be faithful to me. She wouldnt go behind my back and would tell me of all encounters if that is what I wanted of her to and certainly any I asked about. The one thing she promised was she wouldnt lie to me. Eventually I left the Navy and we married. Many many years later we are still married, she uses protection when with someone she doesnt know or trust and we have three grown up children, and yes they are mine, she abstained from extra curricular activites whilst we were trying but jumped straight back into the saddle once she was pregnant. We went down the cuckold lifestyle rabbit hole and as we explored we grew closer and stronger.

I knew from the beginning of my marriage that my wife just had a lot more sexual energy than I did and that she was getting a lot of attention from other guys, even when I was right there with her, whereas I'd basically be ignored by everyone around in social settings. And I also realized I was getting turned on by a kind of humiliation in being a bystander while she connected with other guys right in front of me. It took a while for all of that to develop into her having sex with other guys. I didn't know what a cuckold was at first.

Back