How often should the wife...

No bulls in our little community up north, and need to be discrete anyway! Even the city's a couple hours away don't have very many bbc and even less involved in the lifestyle. We usually hope to find one every few months but if they were more abundant I would like it at least once in a weekly basis.
Most of the bbc in the area don't know anything about Q is Spades etc.
Need to go south for a trip soon I guess.

Fuck her bull?
If she's ever tempted to have sex with me I know she's not seeing her bull enough... She's not tempted by me very often, maybe once a month or two despite assuring me that I'm not allowed to have sex with her. I'll end up licking her really good while she talks about her bull, she cums super quick and then remembers my dick won't do anything for her

I love it when my wife goes without panties, especially in a short skirt. It's hard to get her to do it because she says it just gets too wet. I think that's a good thing, though.
Yes. Most women ( who talk about this) will say its embarrassing when they are so turned on that their juices start flowing down their legs and it is so very noticeable. At least the panties help hold the juices. Ha ha

If she's ever tempted to have sex with me I know she's not seeing her bull enough... She's not tempted by me very often, maybe once a month or two despite assuring me that I'm not allowed to have sex with her. I'll end up licking her really good while she talks about her bull, she cums super quick and then remembers my dick won't do anything for her
. Memory has its disadvantages.

No bulls in our little community up north, and need to be discrete anyway! Even the city's a couple hours away don't have very many bbc and even less involved in the lifestyle. We usually hope to find one every few months but if they were more abundant I would like it at least once in a weekly basis.
Most of the bbc in the area don't know anything about Q is Spades etc.
Need to go south for a trip soon I guess.
Come to Michigan

I want my wife to take it about once a month or every other month. Need to make her really long for it.
sorry but she be fucking nd your back too lol but good i guess
beh. look that black dick is taboo and thats the allure and its addictive because it feels god to be bad, my girl and i had a reg forever, and after all the good times I am still the only man who could make her orgasm...not cum orgasm, i could touch her arm with my finger and tell her to cum and she would, it starts from the head down, its all about seduction...i told her to stop and she stopped, i said suck she sucked, i said ride she rode, i said pop hat ass and she did...he may been the bull but i was the master, and he had a beautiful cock...i would of sucked it if i knew he would of let me, the only man i ever seen that i considered it, or felt like i wanted to...i did eat the pie often, and even when i gave them both permission to fuck whenever they wanted especially behind my back, just record it....they never did, I guess thats respect, and love, gotta seperate the two sex and love that is, if the bitch loves dick so much she quit on love I would say good riddens and your better off...soe of these fucks got ******* twisted....he is the bull, but i am the mom fucker who holds the cattle prod!

Last edited:
sorry but she be fucking nd your back too lol but good i guess
beh
. A common eventuality but not always the situation. Not everyone has a lifestyle / life situation that supports frequent sex with black studs although this is changing in many places as women are more available to these opportunities. Amazing what happens at Gyms these days where women go to "exercise".

Back