How often should the wife...

Since October 2016. No, I am never there. The guy is her personal trainer. She works out with him every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 to noon, then he fucks her.
Yes. Familiar with this arrangement. Similiar to message therapists who offer "benefits". Susan had one with a large BBC who would also message the inside of her pussy for her. An added special he would fill her pussy with his own special " vitamin and nutrient cream". He was very popular with a group of wives. Then some of their husbands found out. I thought it was great for Susan but the guy left town when one of the husbands went after him

Hubby and I are very discrete with my slutty ways. I have had 3 black bulls at once and sometimes I would fuck all three within a week. One of my bulls lived 4 hours away and was married so he would come to town every 6 weeks or so. The other 2 loved sharing my body with their friends and they had some very nasty friends. Most of the times when they had friends coming over to use me it was after my hubby has left. He left me once with my regular bull and after he was finished with me he tied me up and invited his friends over. When they showed up one of them was fucking me from behind while the other one had his DICK down my throat and was alternating me sucking his DICK and bending over so I could rim his black asshole. My bull was filming me giving his friends instructions of what I liked. I heard him calling my hubby and telling him I have so friend coming over so your wife needs to spend the night. My husband must have asked him what time are they coming over? I heard my bull say 2 of them are here now. One has his black dick in your wife's pussy and the other one is on his knees with his ads stuck in her face. I can't tell if she is sucking his asshole or she has her tongue up deep in his asshole. I will let you ask him. He gave the bull the phone and I heard her bull say to him it's the sluts husband and he wants to know if his wife is doing a good job on your ass. He says hey white boy your slut white wife is French kissing my asshole at the moment she is sucking my black hairy asshole now but she goes from sucking it to getting her tongue up deep in my ass she then runs her tongue up and down my ads crack. I really like your slut rimming my ass but I believe she enjoys it more. I hear the guy fucking her say hey man do you want to swap up I want the bitches mouth on my asshole to. The guy getting rimmed asks me how is it that I don't mind my wife eating some black mans asshole she has never met? Do you know that she is being pimped out by Ray? Ray was her bulls name and Ray has a few more black guys coming over to fuck your wife and I am going to recommend the rim job your gives. So hubby enjoy the rest of your evening knowing that your wife will be getting fucked by a bunch of black guys she doesn't even know and of course sucking their black dicks and rimming their assholes.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever see wife being fucked by a bbc. When I did happen it was out of the blue. Thought fantasy had been done and that was it. Oh no wife and I loved the experience she went looking for more. Now getting bbc on average twice a week. Sometimes I am present sometimes not. But watching and thinking about what is happening both get me so hot and aroused.

Just part of the entitlement of Black men to own white couples.........
More likely that the wives can't get enough. We see this with the "live in" young black boarders under auspices of renting rooms to college *******. What happens is the husband sleeps in the guest or "*******" room while the young black stud sleeps with the wives. Most nights she is getting BBC and her pussy filled with hot cum. The good news is that everyone sleeps really well and wakes up well rested.

No bulls in our little community up north, and need to be discrete anyway! Even the city's a couple hours away don't have very many bbc and even less involved in the lifestyle. We usually hope to find one every few months but if they were more abundant I would like it at least once in a weekly basis.
Most of the bbc in the area don't know anything about Q is Spades etc.
Need to go south for a trip soon I guess.
That is so true

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever see wife being fucked by a bbc. When I did happen it was out of the blue. Thought fantasy had been done and that was it. Oh no wife and I loved the experience she went looking for more. Now getting bbc on average twice a week. Sometimes I am present sometimes not. But watching and thinking about what is happening both get me so hot and aroused.
Always wonderful to watch Susan enjoying her young black men and their BBC. So much vigor and stamina and just awesome to she her pussy so filled and stretched by the BBC. Wonderful to listen as she tells us how deep inside her he is and how good it feels.

Back