How often should the wife...

We feel this way......We have families, friends and careers that come first, BUT, the Bull Daddy is running a close head to head race. He should get this married white pussy as often as he needs it. For example, it is early Sunday morning now and the wife is sleeping, her Daddy just text her and told her to bring that pussy to him. She is up, drinking some coffee and into the shower. She will be leaving in minutes. He told her not to plan anything for the rest of the morning.......It's not even 7:30am now. Wow, she's going to have a sore pussy. :frantic::dance::sex::qos:

We feel this way......We have families, friends and careers that come first, BUT, the Bull Daddy is running a close head to head race. He should get this married white pussy as often as he needs it. For example, it is early Sunday morning now and the wife is sleeping, her Daddy just text her and told her to bring that pussy to him. She is up, drinking some coffee and into the shower. She will be leaving in minutes. He told her not to plan anything for the rest of the morning.......It's not even 7:30am now. Wow, she's going to have a sore pussy. :frantic::dance::sex::qos:
I'll bet she loves every minute of it too. Just. Something with these women about being a slut for black cock. Seems so common and so frequent now compared with 5 /10 years ago

Wish that was my wife

Somehow before cuckolding, my wife always had excuses for not having sex. But when bull wants sex, she will drop everything at a moments notice

Twice a week sometimes more beings he lives so close. I am happy with her getting it as offen as she wants his cock, just as long as she is sexually satisfied and happy. That is all that matters to me, I am a cuckold sissy and have no need for her pussy other to clean it. He has a much bigger cock than mine so it is only right for her to want it as offen as she does.

Last edited:
Hubby and I are very discrete with my slutty ways. I have had 3 black bulls at once and sometimes I would fuck all three within a week. One of my bulls lived 4 hours away and was married so he would come to town every 6 weeks or so. The other 2 loved sharing my body with their friends and they had some very nasty friends. Most of the times when they had friends coming over to use me it was after my hubby has left. He left me once with my regular bull and after he was finished with me he tied me up and invited his friends over. When they showed up one of them was fucking me from behind while the other one had his DICK down my throat and was alternating me sucking his DICK and bending over so I could rim his black asshole. My bull was filming me giving his friends instructions of what I liked. I heard him calling my hubby and telling him I have so friend coming over so your wife needs to spend the night. My husband must have asked him what time are they coming over? I heard my bull say 2 of them are here now. One has his black dick in your wife's pussy and the other one is on his knees with his ads stuck in her face. I can't tell if she is sucking his asshole or she has her tongue up deep in his asshole. I will let you ask him. He gave the bull the phone and I heard her bull say to him it's the sluts husband and he wants to know if his wife is doing a good job on your ass. He says hey white boy your slut white wife is French kissing my asshole at the moment she is sucking my black hairy asshole now but she goes from sucking it to getting her tongue up deep in my ass she then runs her tongue up and down my ads crack. I really like your slut rimming my ass but I believe she enjoys it more. I hear the guy fucking her say hey man do you want to swap up I want the bitches mouth on my asshole to. The guy getting rimmed asks me how is it that I don't mind my wife eating some black mans asshole she has never met? Do you know that she is being pimped out by Ray? Ray was her bulls name and Ray has a few more black guys coming over to fuck your wife and I am going to recommend the rim job your gives. So hubby enjoy the rest of your evening knowing that your wife will be getting fucked by a bunch of black guys she doesn't even know and of course sucking their black dicks and rimming their assholes.
So...

Are you the wife or the hubby?

We discussed this "how often" topic several times. When my wife turned 40, she had the most intense sex life - with two encounters a week. But it was not easy to keep up with this tempo - what with work, home duties, occasional sickness, bad mood etc. So after awhile she slipped into a 1-2 times a month mode. But when excited in bed, she says that in the ideal world she'd love to have sex nearly every day - giving me only once a week quota.

I remember those days when Susan was on call too. She would just dissapear for hours then return unshowered so It was obvious she had been with one of her bulls or his friends. After she made sure that I knew she had sex , she would be off to the shower and sometimes a nap. Often , I would be super horny and hot for some pussy but she always made me wait. Perhaps a reminder just how much she preferred BBC and her pussy was already stretched and filled

2 regular bulls for my wife. One out of town. Visits range from quickies to overnight stays.
Comparitivly speaking and certainly by region, seems like lots of this now. Wives are just so "active" today. Off to the gym which may include sex with some hot black stud. Out with her friends which made include some young hot black stud. Even off shopping which may include a visit with some hot young black stud.

Back