How often should the wife...

we only do it usualy on vacations and weekends away so a few of timesa year, although Mandy did have a local lover for a period 2 years ago and with the ******* out of the house it went as high as 5 times a week.Needless to say i didnt get much action in that period

ImO it depends on the life situation, lifestyle and who they play with.

For a wife or couple into picking up strangers from bars, clubs, etc. it may be a rare occasion. Anything between five times a year and three times a month seems rationable in this situation.

For a swinging couple it will be as often as both partners feel like it. For a couple in the hotwifing lifestyle it`s up to the wife, and in the cuckolding lifestyle it depends on the dynamic. A couple with a sub hubby may choose for the wife to have "bull sex" more often than "hubby lovemaking". In a Dom "Stag cuckold" husband and sub wife relationship it`s most often the husband who sets up dates and decides when (and thus how often) the wife will play.

For a wife/couple with one or more regular Black lover(s) it will be more often than without, and for a couple with ******* it will be less often than without. ;)

Personally, i`d like to have a regular Black lover for my girlfriend to help me satisfy her sexual needs and desires for about once or twice a week. However our current life situation doesn`t allow for us to play that often. So, at this point, a clean, handsome, healthy, polite and respectful Black man who likes to have some NSA fun, respects our ground rules and knows how to treat a Woman (rightly!), would be appreciated, but not more often than once a month. :|

We have been playing just over two years and when we stated we would do it once a month. We have to be very discreet and never play in our home town, so traveling is required. But once I got started I cannot get enough. We still try to hold it to once a month, but many months I want more BBC and we end up going to play several weekends a month. I know it will probably slow down in time, BUT FOR NOW I WANT BBC ALL THE TIME and hubby is very good about making it happen for me!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Back