How often should the wife...

During several part of 2012 my wife and me used to call our black friend during weekends. He usually came home on Fridays evening and he went to his home on Saturdays afternoon.
but we didn't call him every weekend. After the first time we had sex together, we called him again some weeks later.
During 2013 we started to call him with less frequency and we are not seeing him now.

A shame. Call him NOW!

I used to go by his place 2 or 3 times a. When I did the pop in sometime it made him mad. I popped in one time and he was playing poker with 4 other black guys and he was pissed. He stripped me naked and sat down on his couch in plainsight for every one. I started sucking his DICK while he told the guys what a nasty whore I was. He then told me to lay on the floor and he squatted over my face and I rimmed his ads. He then bent me over and brutally butt fucked me. While he was butt fucking me the guys there all got a rimjob from me. Nobody touched my pussy. But I still felt like a total slut when I left

I used to go by his place 2 or 3 times a. When I did the pop in sometime it made him mad. I popped in one time and he was playing poker with 4 other black guys and he was pissed. He stripped me naked and sat down on his couch in plainsight for every one. I started sucking his DICK while he told the guys what a nasty whore I was. He then told me to lay on the floor and he squatted over my face and I rimmed his ads. He then bent me over and brutally butt fucked me. While he was butt fucking me the guys there all got a rimjob from me. Nobody touched my pussy. But I still felt like a total slut when I left
ohh gasp!

As much as the wife wants. Once wife and bull enter a relationship their sexual satisfaction is key.

For us is at least once a week but most of the time is 2-3 times a week. We still have a great sex life so that just adds to it

Back